Chapter 34

As Salam Alaikum,

Plz pray before you read if its time and you haven't...

Enjoy the chapter!!!

*************************

"Life is too short to chase anything other than Jannah "

*************************

Arina's POV

Ring ring..

I wake up to the sound of the morning alarm blaring next to my head on the night stand. I try to stand up but feel heavy wait on me, i check to fine Adam's arm wrapped around my waist.

I slowly remove his arm and get up proceeding towards the closet in our cabin suite.

Taking my outfit for the day i excitedly walk into the bathroom without being my usual lazy self.

I freak out seeing my messed up hijab and then chuckle at the state of my hair and hijab.

After a quick shower, I walk out to see Adam still asleep so I go to wake him up.

He is everything but a morning person.

After waking him up, I remove the towel that is wrapped around my head and blow dry my hair and wrap my hijab.

I do not bother with anything else as it is too early.

When Adam is done with his wudu, we both pray tahhajud prayers together and then recite Quran till fajr time.

When the adhan is done on my phone, Me and Adam once again proceed towards our prayer mats to perform the fajr prayers and recite Surah Yaseen.

Adam decides to sleep as it is still early morning whereas I take out one of my favorite book "The Ideal Muslimah" which is about how to behave as a Muslim female and the responsibilities etc.

Taking the book, I stroll towards the balcony which overlooks the fresh blue clear water and the land of Italy can be seen.

We will reach Rome in few hours.

 I take a seat on one of the chairs and start reading the book.

After few hours Adam joins me in the balcony and we sit there for a while looking at the beautiful view in front of us.

We then get ready, well as I had already changed into my outfit so I just apply light make up on and wear my sneakers.

After that, We walk out and meet the others before going to the halal restaurant for breakfast.

While we are having our breakfast, the ship reaches the excursion.

Quickly finishing the breakfast, we go to grab our bags and exit the ship once we are able to.

Rome, WE ARE HERE!

Adam's POV

We are finally in Rome. Our third excursion point. It is not new to me because I come to Italy a lot due to my business here.

After we go through the security, we hire a cab and obviously our first stop is the famous attraction point of Rome, Colloseum.

Just as we reach there, The excited ladies jump out of the cab and run towards the place whilst me and Alex follow behind.

After checking out that place, Which honestly is one of the favourites in this country. We walk around the area checking out the nearby  places and attractions.