Chapter 1

The Dursley's house

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* "Get up freak and make breakfast." The boy gasped and quickly scrambled out of the cupboard as fast as he could. Still half asleep he made his way to the kitchen to begin breakfast. He pulled a chair from the table over to the stove for he was to short and could not reach the stove without help.

The young boy grabbed the frying pan and heated the stove grabbing some eggs he began to crack them and empty their contents. Next he took some bread and placed it into the toaster. After a few minutes he grabbed some plates placing the eggs and toast onto each one and began to make his way to his cousin Dudley.

He was so focused on what he was doing that he didn't notice the upturned corner of the carpet and fell harshly to the ground. The plate he was holding crashed down and broken glass and eggs scattered all around him.

 The next thing he knew was only pain his uncle was hitting him while angrily yelling at him for spilling Dudley's food and breaking one of his aunt's plates. He all of a sudden felt his hair get yanked quite painfully as he was dragged out of the kitchen and into the hallway. More punches were thrown, the boy was pretty sure one of his ribs was broken.

 He then felt himself forcefully thrown into his cupboard his head hit the wall with such force he almost passed out. He could see darkness creeping up in his vision, and fought to keep it at bay. The door was then slammed shut. He could hear his uncle's heavy set footsteps as he walked away. Tears started to slowly descend his face, he did not however make a sound, he knew it would only cause more trouble. Oh how he wished he could just leave be with a family who cared about him, maybe feel love for once in his life. His thoughts were racing so much that the boy barely even noticed the bright light that started to surround him. But once he did he gasped out in surprise. 'What's happening' he thought. Then just like that he was gone.