Epilouge

Sorrry bout last chapter. -.-

Here is a proper ending, You guys can image the fight scene right? Use those creative juices!

Adrien was crying, everything was perfect. He smiled at his wife who held the raven haired boy.

Marinette smiled happily at the little boy in her arms. "Hello again Hugo."

----

"Hugo its time for your very first day of school!" Adrien laughed, picking up the kindergartener.

"Do I have too?" He complained.

"Yes Hugo. You definately need to go to school." Marinette smiled, kissing his forhead.

---

"What do you mean I am going to have a sister?" Hugo asked, bouncing on Adriens lap.

"Mommy has a baby in her tummy." Adrien laughed.

"Mommy ate a baby?"

-----

"Emma! Get up! You are going to be late!"

"Yes mama," Emma giggled as she ran past a very large Marinette.

"Bye Mama! Bye Papa! Bye Baby Louise!"

----

Emma, Louise, Hugo, Marinette and Adrien sat around the couch.

"What did you want to tell us Mom?" Hugo asked.

"On this very day,  years and years ago, you 3 fell out of the sky."

"What?"

"Emma, Hugo, Louise, me and Marinette need to tell you all something."

ANNNND THATS THE END.

I SORTA STARTES CRYING A LITTLE. :')

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS, VOTES, AND COMICS.

I may actually write the fight scene too if I feel like it, probably later though.

ANDDD BIGGG NEWS

I mayyyyyy do a sequel. Probably later though. Dont get your hopes up as there is still other things I want to write however.

Thanks again My Little Jelly Beans! I will get my next story up soon!!!!!!!

You guys are great I am crying a little. 😭

I love you all my squishy jelly beans!

-EveryKarmaLegend