Chapter *14*

New cover alert

"- please forgive me baby?"

Those words rung in my head for a long time. Here I am with my crush and boy best friend. Who also happens to be fine as hell.

I can't believe this. Wait a minute I need to breath.

"Baby?"

Oh so I'm baby now?

My heart skipped a beat when Tyrie smirked chuckling.

"I'm not surprised that that's all you heard. Even after I basically just confessed that I liked you romantically."

"You like me?"

He broke into laughter at that. It was like he couldn't believe I was asking him this. Me, on the other hand, was as still as a statue.

I'll wait until he answers.

"Yes, pretty girl. I like you a lot."

"So you like me not like a friend?"

"No I love you like a friend, but I like you as a lover."

"But...Why?"

He stopped laughing immediately and moved one of his hands back down to caress my hand.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I'm not like that girl you were with. I'm-"

"Fat?", he finished cautiously.

I shyly nodded. So he knew he thought I was fat? I could die from embarrassment.

When I looked back at him I began sweating bullets. He was mad as hell.

He angrily got out of the car, slamming the door behind him. I jumped, but tried to remain calm.

At first I thought he would walk away, but went around to my side door. Ty yanked the door opened, pulled me out, slammed it, then shoved me roughly against it.

I didn't stop him until he pushed himself on me. Then, I started pushing him away.

"Mane Tyrie move bro. You know I like my personal sp-"

"Shut the fuck up Tae!" He shouted in my face. I was trying really hard not to be turned on.

Yes Daddy. It's corny but I kind of like being roughed up by him.

His hands were rubbing my sides while he snuggled his head into the crook of my neck. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, making me shiver. I bit my back moans once again.

"Oh so you quiet now that a nigga yell at you?"

Crickets.

He sent a quick smack to my upper leg, before both his hands felt on my ass. He moved in between my legs and pushed his hips against mine. With this position I could feel everything.

"Mm, yes."

He gripped it tighter,"Yes what?"

"Yes Daddy.", I whispered. I'm really starting to hate this nigga. He's got me looking like a little bitch.

He finally moved his face from the crook of my neck. I felt cold without his presence.

"Good. I better not hear you ever call yourself or imply that you are fat in a negative way again. Okay?"

"But I am though."

He sigh and pulled back so I could see his face. He is almost too handsome.

"Yeah, you may be. You might be overweight and have a little extra meat in your body. Though that doesn't mean you aren't beautiful. It doesn't mean that I shouldn't like you. I would still fuck with you even if you were on My 600 plb life. Being fat don't make you ugly, and being skinny don't make you beautiful. That is a misconception a lot of people have. So from now on, never talk ill of yourself over something so dumb and foolish. Okay?"

"Okay Ty."

"Better say okay. I ain't wanna have to put you on punishment." He smiled a little smug smile.

I pushed him away and bent down to pick up my bag that he made me drop.

"Punishment? Nigga from who?"

"Me, shit. You know I'm daddy, girl."

I felt my face get hot when he winked at me. "I only said that so you would let me go. You ain't my daddy."

"If I wasn't daddy then how was I able to make you my girl so quick?"

I unlocked my front door. I went straight for the stairs so I could change clothes. I had the stench of school on me.

"Who said I was yours? You didn't even ask me to be your girl. Plus you have a girl remember?" I raised my eyebrows referring to the girl who's uvula his tongue touched recently.

"Girl that situation been over. I'm dead serious about wanting you to myself." He looked smug showing me his phone where he had texted a girl basically saying sorry for dumping her last minute, but he found something real. I admit she played it cooler than me with just liking his message.

I rolled my eyes. "We'll you still haven't officially asked."

"Okay I'll ask then."

He cleared his throat at the bottom of the stairs while I waited at the top. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall.

"Miss Shunt'A Bunnt, do you want to be granted the pleasure of - acknowledging that you are already my girlfriend?"

I shook my head and laughed at this fool. He really don't know when to quit.

"Actually I don't want to. Why settle down to one man when I can stay with the hoes. For all you know I'm in the middle of my hoe phase, and I'm not trying to settle down."

He kissed his teeth and started up the steps. "Mane Tae you don't have any hoes dude."

I raised my eyebrow and frowned. He think he the only one that could get hoes. Boy please. Highschool boys might not like big girls but grown men loved it here.

I smirked and started backing up slowly. I was ready to run.

"Oh really. So if you don't believe me do one thing."

He crossed his arms and copied my stance.

"What?"

"Ask your friends."

I started running to my room. After a second I guess he realized what I meant. I heard a laugh then a yell.

"Come back here now!"

I laughed and laughed. He ran after me for a while. I was happy.

He made me happy.

Yes, I will be your girlfriend.

I'm tired as shit, but y'all wanted an update. It's short, but I need rest before three A.M. 903 words.