Chapter *15*

3-ish weeks later. . .

Tyrie/Jones

Tae and I were sitting on her couch watching some random show. The TV wasn't even on my mind honestly. I can only think about how beautiful Tae is and how soft her body is.

She was focused on the show. Her mouth was slightly open in a cute way, her eyes were wide open. Her beauty was so effortless.

I squeezed her to me like she was a body pillow. I've been with skinny girls before and it was nice, but there's nothing like a curvy female with a plush body to keep you warm at night.

I was brought out of my thoughts when she yawned and snuggled herself deeper into my chest. I almost sighed like a girl.

Man, she has me so whipped.

Before I met Shunt'A, there was no way I would be laid up with a girl like this without expecting sex afterwards.

I only fucked a few different girls before I moved here. It was never anything serious. I wouldn't say I used them because they knew what I wanted. I made sure that the girl knew what was up before she got involved with me.

If we did hang out before or after sex, it was because I wanted to make sure she was comfortable or she was just a cool chick. I didn't want any misunderstandings about our relationship. There are too many crazy bitches out here to just sleep with anybody.

But Shunt'A was different. And as corny as it sounds, it's true. She had me not wanting to rush into sex with her. I want an emotional connection before a physical one. I also don't want her to think we're together just because I want sex.

My pretty girl has been hurt before, so I'll try my hardest not to hurt her too.

"Tyrie are you listening? Baby?"

I blinked and looked at her big eyes sparkling at me. "Yeah?"

She giggled and shook her head at me. "You didn't even hear me."

"My bad beautiful. What did you say?"

"Nothing important, but what were you thinking about?"

I shook my head. "Nothing baby, don't worry about it."

She sat up and turned to me. She sat with her legs criss cross and put her fists under her chin. She looked like a child.

"Come on Jones, tell me. I want to hear about your thoughts."

I rolled my eyes at her using my nickname like she didn't know me better.

"Don't call me Jones."

"Well if you tell me maybe I'll stop calling you that."

She pouted with her puppy dog face. I hated when she made that face and she knew it.

Ugh. "Fine bruh."

She clapped while bouncing up and down on her legs. Her titties were jiggling everywhere. She need to stop better TJ Jr. wake up. While I was thinking she hit my arm and told me to hurry up.

"Sigh. Don't abuse me woman. I was thinking about you. You changed how I think about things like school, females, and being in the streets hustling. You do know I used to sell right?" She responded with a yes.

"Okay good. After I moved here to get away from that I didn't think I was cut out for the life. I mean, I'm not stupid nor slow. School just wasn't for me. But when I got to know you more it showed that education played a big part in your life. Obviously with you being one of the top ten students in our grade. I started to pay attention more in school and work harder. I wanted to impress you. I really want to be good for you. Now I'm getting close to graduating highschool. I just want to thank you for being my inspiration to better myself. Thank you baby."