Paris part 4

so sorry for the really long wait on this chapter :L

===============================================================================

“Eva... Eva... EVA!” someone shouted and my head shot up.

“who, what, why, where, no, yes, maybe, it’s in the fridge, please don't kill me I’m too awesome to die, the square root of pi is 1.7724538...” I rushed.

“get up and get dressed, we need to get shopping” Alice interrupted.

“oh, that makes more sense than a big angry teddy bear trying to eat my left little toe” I muttered and jumped out of bed.

“what?” she frowned at me.

“or a giant dancing spider trying to get me to dance with him, or her... Alice are spiders male of female or both” I questioned.

“I don’t care to be honest Eva” Alice muttered.

“why are they called snowmen, that is like totally offensive to woman” I asked getting changed.

“why are you even more random than normal” Alice sighed.

“how do they get holes in cheese, do they pay mice to sit there and eat it randomly?” I questioned.

“Eva” Alice groaned.

“does this top make me look fat?” I asked looking in the mirror at a midnight beast top.

“yes” Alice rolled her eyes at me. I gasped and pulled it off, chucking it across the room to get it as far away from me as possible.

“ROOM SERIVCE” someone shouted as they knocked on the door.

“you’re not fooling me Mr axe murderer” I sung dancing over to the door.

“Eva...” Alice called.

“Hi” I smiled at Jeremy. His eyes widened as he looked at me and then I remembered. No top. Brilliant, now all Jeremy is thinking about is getting me into bed. Deal breaker right there. That boy has no chance with me now, unless I get bored back home.

“it’s no different to me being in a bikini” I shrugged looking down at myself in skinny jeans and a bra.

“I just wondered if you wanted to come have breakfast” Jeremy muttered, looking down to the floor. At least now he was scolding himself about thinking about me like that when he hardly knows me.

“Eva, go put a top on” Alice demanded and I nodded then danced away.

“She can’t see you at all today, maybe you will see her again in Forks” Alice told him.

“oh ok, can you give her this then please” he sighed and then I heard the door close.

“what did he give you” I asked Alice as I put my midnight beast top back on. I looked in the mirror and decided I didn’t look fat in it, maybe a month pregnant, but not fat.

“his number” she shrugged and handed the piece of paper to me. I quickly read it then dropped the piece of paper.

“so, you going to call him” Alice asked as I picked my bag up.

“maybe, depends if I get bored” I shrugged then linked arms with her.

“Eva, I don’t like him” Alice muttered.

“why not” I frowned. Jeremy was alright, he was funny and made me laugh... but he did keep thinking about bedding me which is annoying.

“I don’t know, I just get this weird feeling” she shrugged.