Chapter 20

Irene's P.O.V

Ermahgawd. It's already the 9th month, it means i can give birth anytime. I'm scared. The past few months, Hee have been a little better. I mean, he's been getting hot tempered a lot. But he controls it now. The question is, do i love him yet? Soon. I can say soon. At times i miss him like crazy.

I just want him to be next to me. But at times, i just want him to go away and not appear in my life at all. I don't know. As of today, i have nothing to do. I stopped working ever since it was my 7th month. But i plan to return when this baby boy have grown.

My best friends are in my room, reading our old letters that we wrote to each other. Those sweet, funny memories. Oh how about the Shim's? They're always the same. Rin A unnie always be calling me almost everyday. But i don't answer it. Tasha unnie? She went back to her country this month.

So i didn't get to talk to her. She'll come back next week. That's what she said. I pull a drawer, and reached for a necklace. A necklace that means so much to me. I let out a small smile, looking at it. Once this baby boy have grown, I'll let him use this.

My best friends went on reading the letters while i was staring at lots of pictures and letters that are from Jimin. I don't know why, but I've been looking at his photos a lot lately. I started watching their videos, stalk them on twitter and more. And it made me somewhat peace, and calm, looking at them. Or maybe just him.

At times it makes SuJin and Jae annoyed. Because I'm staring at his photos. I mean, i don't want to, but i keep on looking at them. I even printed the pictures i took the other day on my camera, the one where he was in the park alone. I printed them out and stared at them. My walls are covered with his pictures.

Just him. Be it by fansites, the pictures I've taken, the pictures we've taken in the past, screenshots from the mv, everywhere. Hee gets angry seeing them. I didn't tell him that Jimin is the father of my baby. I just told him, that he's my bias in the group.

I can't tell him. No way. It's my secret from me to him. I just miss Jimin so much. But i know I'm starting to develop feelings for Hee. I sighed, eyes looking at the photos that are on the wall. Meanwhile my best friends are noisy, talking. I put my hands up, looking at the necklace. This precious necklace.

It's a limited edition necklace, expensive and very important to me. I wanna use it but i feel that my baby boy deserve to use this more. I smiled looking at it. A Bony Levy Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace. I hummed a random slow song, while eyes are locked on the necklace.

Suddenly i felt something that was thrown and fell right on my leg. I turn and it was Jae. I frowned. "What?" - i asked.

"I've been calling you for so long. Why are you staring at that necklace for so long?" - Jae asked, frowning.

"I'm absorbing the beauty of it." - i said, smiling. SuJin laughed.

"Let's walk around, shall we?" - SuJin asked. Ohhhh that's a good idea.

"Let's go!" - i said, smiling. We get ready immediately. But not knowing where to go.

"Let's just follow our heart." - Jae said. SuJin and I chuckled. We nodded in agreement. We head out of SuJin's house and we proceed with walking. As always, my hands are glued with my camera. Capturing everything i could.

We arrive at Cheongdam. "Oh oh tteokbokki!" - I exclaimed, smiling so wide upon seeing the red shiny colored rice cake with the amazing smell. Ermahgawd. I walk towards the push cart stall and smiled to a lady.

"Annyeonghaseyo." - i greeted her giving her a small bow.

"Oh. Annyeong." - she said, smiling to me. I giggled. Jae and SuJin joined me, greeting the lady. We ordered 2 cups of tteokbokki and eat some hot fish cakes. I love me some hot fish cakes mayn. We continued eating, staying in the same spot, just stuffing our mouths with delicious goodness.