Kaiza

The elder Arashi watched as Naruto battled his opponent. "Arashi!"

Hinata ran up to him and grabbed his hand. "That's your son!"

Arashi's eyes widened as he looked from her teary eyes back to the arena. "Impossible... he... he can't have survived..."

Arashi called his mind, pushing his emotions back to think clearly. That boy in the arena would be much older than he looked...his blood would flow through his son's veins, making him age slower and slower til he stopped completely sometime in his twenties. That would also explain his hatred of Naruto. "Hinata. Are you sure?"

She nodded. "His face is the same as yours except his eyes. His chakra network is large like yours and Naruto's. He is skilled with fuinjutsu and kenjutsu... and most of all, you, Naruto, and this other Arashi all have a weird quality to your chakra that makes your chakra center look like a supernova."

Arashi nodded and clenched his fists, watching the match. He couldn't be Arashi anymore, no...his name was Kaiza Uzumaki.

(From now on, older Arashi is Kaiza!)
______________________________

Back in the arena, Young Arashi threw a blast of powerful blue flames from his sword that hit Naruto head on and slammed him into the stadium wall. Arashi looked into the dust cloud. "May as well call it ref, no one can survive the blue fire of the gods."

Then he had to block a couple of shuriken. "Persistent little cockroach."

Arashi went to charge but felt something snag his leg. Looking down he found that his shin, foot, and part of the ground were now encased in ice.

A half a second later, Naruto appeared in front of him, going for a stab.

SCCCLLLTCH!

Naruto buried his trench knife in Arashi's shoulder, but Arashi had put his sword through Naruto's gut.

"Now burn away!" Blue fire coated the sword and there was a thunderclap. A dust cloud formed where the two genin had been and Kaiza stood between them.

Naruto was on his back, stomach healing slowly, because Kaiza had intervened before the blue fire had hit him.

Arashi was crouched, his glowing blue sword in reverse grip. "You dare interfere, Uzukami?"

Kaiza stared hard. "What did they tell you of me, Arashi?"

Arashi chuckled darkly. "My real father told me how you killed the old Raikage. That you killed my mother... and that you took my father's legs. I was raised as a normal shinobi until six years ago when my bloodline kicked on. The blue fire isn't normal fire. It strengthens me, heals me, burnsanything it touches easily, and best of all I have complete control over it."

Kaiza looked at him sadly. "You've got Minami-chan's eyes..."

Arashi blurred forward, attempting to stab Kaiza.

Kaiza, being a triple S class shinobi, dodged by the barest of margins, got in close and chopped the side of Arashi's neck, knocking him unconscious.

"Due to Uzumaki-dono's interference on Naruto's behalf, Naruto is disqualified.

Naruto sat up, looking at Kaiza. "You alright, Dad?"

Kaiza just looked at him, a single tear falling from his eye. "I'm taking back the name Kaiza."

Naruto nodded as he stood, the wound on his gut finally sealed.
_____________________________

Arashi opened his eyes. He was in a black metal room with no doors or Windows, chained to the floor.

Two chunin guards and Kaiza Uzumaki stood directly in front of him. The guards were against the wall, probably a secret door.

"I failed... I'm sorry father..." Arashi whispered to himself, then glared at Kaiza. "What are you going to do with me?"

Kaiza knelt down in front of him. "I had a Yamanaka show me your memories... you grew up thinking your grandfather was a good man that had accepted me and then was betrayed by me in a fit of rage that killed Minami-chan too. The Raikage back then attacked me, tried to kill me for getting Minami pregnant with you. I had to use a power I thought would kill me just to protect her. Then he had her killed and I killed him a moment later. I assumed you'd be dead.... I... I'm sorry you grew up the way you did..." Kaiza then stood. "But I also know from your memories that you don't believe me...and likely never will..." his gaze hardened. "If you ever try to kill Naruto again, I will stop you permanently." Kaiza turned then walked through the wall like it wasn't there, exposing genjutsu.

"Genin Arashi, you have a match in about fifteen more minutes. You are to stay here until such time and we will escort you to th-" BOOM!

A loud tremor shook the building he was in. Arashi tried to stand but the chunin guards stopped him. "You are to remain here!" Then the building shook again and the lights went out, replaced by spinning red alarm lights.

Arashi smirked coldly and stood slowly.