Part 20

He was leaning close, making you chin down and avoiding his eyes

He was leaning close, making you chin down and avoiding his eyes. He leaned closer and pulled down your mask,

Your eyes got so big, but you couldn't look straight to his eyes, you just stared blankly to somewhere behind him.

"It's been a long time." He smirked.

"Yah! palli kajja," Manager Lee shouted through the hallway.

Jungkook turned his way around and walked away but he turned again and looked out the absentminded you, "What? You're just going to stand there all day?" He asked sounded impatiently.

You hurriedly followed him to their car and to their destination, 'KSS Station'
======================================
Jungkook filming music show,

You hurriedly followed him to their car and to their destination, 'KSS Station'======================================Jungkook filming music show,

In the waiting area,
You waiting, boringly and sleepily...

"What?! How did this happen!?" Manager Lee shouted over the phone that made your yawns away.

"Hyung, what? What's all the fuzz about? Did something happened?" as Jungkook walked in,

He immediately hung up, "oh! Jungkookie-ah, done filming?"

Jungkook nodded with innocent eyes looking to his manager, worriedly. He took his seat by the mirror, he was sweating a lot from all the performance, you hurriedly went over to give him some touch-ups. What a stylist usually does.

Manager Lee sighed, "I'm sorry but I have to take a short-term leave," he kept on sighing, "I have something important I need to take care of," he sighed again.

"Hyung, I'll be fine, you always put me first place, I'll be spoiled. Go do what you need to do. Don't mind me." Jungkook encouraged.

"Thanks, but first, I have to find someone to replace me," he raised his phone and was dialing up.

"There's no need for that," Jungkook looked at you with a evil smile.

"She'll be my manager,"

You jawdropped, eyes in question marks.
"WHAT?!?!??!!??!??!"

You immediately stood up straight and both hands waving, "n-nnno! I cccan't do it." You stuttered.

His manager's eyes went brighter, "well, of course you can! I've heard you're the best stylist in your salon, of course you must have worked with many idols and their managers. You're so experienced in this field, you're perfect for the job."

"B-bbut.." you showed a very troubled face.

"Ok, I'm sorry, you have your own job, of course you can't decide on your own, right." Manager Lee said calmly and made a phone call outside the room.

You were relieved, and resume to giving Jungkook touch-ups. Jungkook glared at you, you just ignored it.

Manager Lee came in the room with big steps,
"I just call your salon now and they told us to officially contract you, good news right. You'll start tomorrow."

"Ha!!?" You were surprised, "What?!"

"Yeah, they agreed, couldn't believe it right? They said they'll send your new schedule" Manager Lee was overwhelmed.

Jungkook couldn't hold his laughs too and he snorted.

Your phone rang with a new message and schedules, you rolled your eyes and sighed.

Manager Lee awkwardly smiled, with teary eyes, "Sorry to cause you so much trouble, but I'll be back as soon as I can. I'll leave Jungkook in your hands." He held your hands.

You sighed, "I don't have a choice,"

Manager Lee grinned so wide and very touched, "THANK YOU SO MUCH, then please take care of Jungkook for me." He was about to give you a warm hug as appreciation.

Jungkook noticed and called out by reflex,
"Hyung!"

He, himself was startled by his actions too, but he just went over and gave him a hug, "I'll miss you, hyung, be back soon." Jungkook cried, with no tears, of course.

"Uuuggghhh, I will, kookie-ah. Take care and stay healthy."

The scene was very dramatic and emotional but you were left out hanging, *what the heck is going on??*

You don't understand and just stared at them hugging each other. Jungkook turned the hug around till he was facing you. He showed an evil grin on his face, only to you.

And he went back to his cries again,

*REALLY! What the heck is going on??*
=======================================
Before the manager left, he handed you Jungkook's schedule and many other stuff.

You got so tired and you just wanted to go home.
Back in the car, it was total silence, Jungkook was staring blankly outside the window and you were driving.

"Aaa... Jungkook-shii, tomorrow you have an interview the morning... 10am..." you tried to start a conversation cuz it is so awkward.

But he didn't respond, he took your phone suddenly,
He unlocked it and snorted, "your password is your birthday? So naive."

Just arrived back to the Jungkook's entertainment office, you sighed."I don't have time for this, give back my phone." You tried to reached it. Jungkook stretched his hand further.

Before you noticed, your face was very close to his, you two stared at each other for a while, and silence.

Jungkook smirked, "you enjoying this?"

=======================================
✋️end chapter✋️