New territory

My body completely gave out, as I came down from my high, a lazy smile made its way into my face and I felt him trail hesitant and soft kisses along my legs.

"Why so shy now?" My throat felt strained and my voice came out raspy but I still smiled.

"Well" He put one of his hands near my balls. What was he gonna do? "Now comes the real fun"

He stroked what felt like... my asshole?

Too lazy to do anything I let him manhandle me back into my previous position, both legs up on the seat, and I rested my hands on my pecs, observing him through my lashes, curious.

He licked his fingers, coating them in saliva and pushed a single one against my body.

My face contorted, and a little sting tested behind my eyes, but I'd felt worst pains, so I took it like a champ and relaxed my body.

He pushed past the muscles and I squirmed a little to make the awkward feeling go away, but it didn't. He moved in and out a couple of times before taking his finger out, licking 3 digits now, and pushing it back inside.

What is this? If this is how gays have sex, their lifes are awfully boring. It's just uncomfortable.

I sat up on my elbows but my head was too heavy so I let it fall back, but then he pushed a second finger in, alongside the other already inside, and my head snapped up, eyes wide and my jaw went slack.

Fucking hell!

I tightly closed my eyes and growled but he kept going, faster, a third finger inside, that I didn't register going in, also moving, until he touched... something and I fell back, my back arched involuntarily and a very heavy moan escaped my lips as my limp member twitched.

Oh god!

He laughed; Apparently I said that aloud, and repeated the same motion, making me sigh and jump ever so slightly.

I felt him remove himself from me but I didn't register his movements as I was too entranced on my now newly erect member.

Bloody hell. Hard again.

He came back, placing his body over mine and holding me down, attaching his lips to mine, moving hotly and animal like over me, his tongue teasing my upper lip even if my mouth was wide open for him to explore, panting and grabbing at random bits of skin.

He was now naked, and even if he hadn't touched himself he was still hard.

He reached down again and placed all three fingers inside me again.

I stilled, the uncomfortable feeling back but now the eagerness of experiencing the same pleasant feel from before made me moan.

I can't believe I'm kissing a dude, but the 4 weeks of holding back from human contact left me unable to deny his advances.

He bit and played with my lips, his hot and wet mouth encasing mine over and over again, spit all over the place as he teased my tongue. My eyes were closed and my heart thumped rapidly against my ribcage, dried sweat making me cold now that we were not moving as much, but a warm feeling in my stomach preventing me from shivering.

Dude or not, he knows how to make me feel good so, to hell with gender.

I placed my hands on his waist and apparently this pleased him as he finally kissed me properly and moved one of his hands, which were previously besides each side of my head, to my cock and pulled on it lightly.

Despite being warm a shiver ran down my spine.

Oh yes, good decision.

Motivated by this I moved one hand to his hair and the other to his back, making him come closer, as he was hovering over me until now, but he reached for my neck and sucked on it.

Distracted, I jumped when something wet and big pressed itself against my rectum.

I felt overwhelmed, too many things at once, and became breathless, started pulling on the strands underneath my fingers to get him to stop or -I really had no idea why.

Not moving from my mouth, he started moving, the pressure on my backside became more and more -Now this did hurt - but I couldn't do anything as he plunged himself deeper and deeper inside of me.

I started scratching his back, but my blunt nails did nothing to him, so instead I strengthened my grip on his head and he stopped, again moving his mouth against mine, and I reciprocated, enjoying the small distraction from the increasing pain.

Starting to move again he pulled out slightly, but he now was continuously masturbating me, so the pain felt less strong compared to the rest of what was going on.

His mouth on mine, his tongue, his hand around my cock, and him inside of me. It was overwhelming and I began to panic.

As if he could read my mind, he stood up, his dick still inside my hole, and removed himself completely off of me. A whimper made its way past my lips but it quickly turned into a trail of incomprehensible breathy mutters and swears as he plunged his whole length inside.