part 10

Brandy my darling I missed u so much. Hugging the soft skin which is hugging her back patting her back with its legs. In response brandy only respned with bow bow and hugging her like he know she needs hug .

My sonu, my prince .my jelabi my my cute pie come let's make yours dinner ready saying this both  went to kitchen to make brandy dinner .

After dinner both slept hugging each other like they are soul mates.

Sometimes Kushi treat brandy like pillow, sometime like her driver  .she sits on brandy and take a trip in home .both are themselves when they are together.

#########################################

He knew because of some mistakes of his , she is punshing 2 families.  It's not he changed , inneed he changed .soon after realising his mistake he tryed tryed tryed still trying for past mistake .even when his heart told him that navie girl was innocent but he became selfish, kept quite he heard what all said but he lashed at her .He knew then so well that he loved her truly .He even knew she loved him .But he became selfish for his sister .be blindly believed all .But not that one soul who was hoping for his support. But what arnav Singh raizard did  simply kept distance from that gal just became his sister was going in pain became of her .He knew his pain shattered many souls .but he improved from his mistake  .He did  he asked forgivess , he regretted it then he is regretting till today .All he did this year's was finding his wife who disappeared in air .He kept hope that he will find her tomorrow .He dint loss his hope too with this , he also built many relationships which gave him certain support .He stood beside gupta family  he gave support like a son did to his dad .be made them strong enough to be independent ., he got found of kushi mother , he felt peace when he use  to visit her , not that he kept distance with family but he became close to family he felt safe when he use to be with his families. Tho in alone he felt pain in heart but he kept that hope that he will get her back. To the world he is ASR tiger of fashion industry. He was getting success in everything in life but who knew his heart Is bleeding with pain .He was carving for that girl. .but he masked his  pain kept fighting with pain ..tho he have everything he left incomplete, felt left out, felt lonely.

After stepping inside room he found Payal and anjali weeping.

Payal do u trust me , he asked all in sudden.