talking & touching

I thought about what Mr Styles told me. "I'm sure I have been telling you before".

What if....

No. I told myself. It couldn't be true.

Was he the anon with the naughty messages I have been receiving?

A part of me wished that was true. And that means... he has seen the smut I have written.

If Jack knew I was screwed up.

But I also was glad he had seen that because otherwise he would have died without knowing how I felt about him. You and probably the whole high school, Anna.

     +

    loleetah asked: hey! Your blog has been a little inactive and modified from what I see. Is everything ok?

I replied to her privately since I was more conscious about my blog than before. If Mr Styles have seen it, was it probably because someone told him?

And what if I was making a fool of myself and he didn't see anything? What should I do?

I was in class waiting for Carissa to arrive. She was late as always.

When I heard the door open I didn't even bother in checking who it was and I started speaking.

"Carissa you won't believe, someone discovered my blog and told--"

But when I lifted my head and saw it was Mr Styles I stopped talking. Fuck.

"Me about the blog, yes." He finished.

I felt dead and embarrassed. No please. Not now.

But I honestly preferred this over him telling me in front of the rest of the class.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought it wouldn't harm anyone and I tried to--"

"Shh. Don't apologize babe."

Was he mental?

"It's just you and me today I see." He simply said, while taking his time to seat and placing his stuff on the desk. "Take your chair and put it in front of me. Let's talk, Anna. Or you want to write the essay about literature?"

"The talking."

"Good girl. Well, I saw the blog and I saw interesting stuff."

The fanfiction. The bastard was really enjoying it.

"I am--"

"Stop apologizing. Please."

"Okay."

"Y'know I have been suspicious about how your reactions. You weren't too obvious but not too discrete either. But those times where you bit your rosy full lip. Fuck it killed me each time. And seeing you with that boy-"

"Jack," I interrupted him.

"Yeah, Jack" he repeated rolling his eyes. "It killed me too."

"I'm really attracted to you," I said. Feeling better. "But I don't want anyone to know. I don't want to--"

"Me neither babe."

We both stayed in silence.

"Do you think you could go out today without your parents knowing?" He asked.

I was alone most of the days until it was really late but I wouldn't tell him that so..

"Yes I can." I licked my lips fast trying to hide my nervousness.

"You remember where I live.. Don't you?" He smirked. Probably remembering when he told me where he lived and saying we were nearly neighbours.

Neighbours. Alex. Jack, too. Fuck.

"Is something wrong?" He asked seeming worried.

"No, no. It's just... Alex and Jack." I said blushing and looking down at my lap where I had my hands playing nervously.

"Ah, that fucking piece of shit I call nephew and.... your boyfriend. Were you going on another date with Alex?"

"No, I--"

"Anna he just wants sex."

"So do you??" I replied.

He pressed his lips into a line. Staring at me intensely. But he didn't deny it.

"Just what I thought." I disappointed got up and heading to the door.

"Come here and sit again or your pretty tight ass will suffer the consequences."

I stopped and looked behind over my shoulder. I stayed like that. Staring at him.

"You're so beautiful. All I want is to see you every morning on my bed, all fucked and pretty with your beautiful hair all over my pillows. Half sleep, smiling to me and asking me to do everything over again to you."

I gasped for air and I didn't notice when he got up and walked to me, pressing my body to the wall.

"Do you remember when I wrote that to you, huh? When I told you I wanted to fuck you against a wall while the rest of the students were doing homework? I wasn't kidding, Anna."

"Please," was all I said.

"Uh uh. I'll wait. I want to show you the sex is not the main reason why I want you."

I was surprised. In a good way.

"But I also want you to keep seeing Jack. But he can't touch you, Anna. Don't let him touch you. Your precious body is mine to adore and make cum."

"Why-y."

"Keep dating Jack without fucking him. And keep seeing Alex because if you keep seeing him, he'll bring you to his parents and I'll be there to touch you under the table. Only both of us knowing what's really happening. I want you for me Anna, but if that means I have to 'share' you with a guy who does not know what you want, I'll risk it."

He was touching my thigh up and down making me shiver.

"But remember you're mine, and he can't touch you. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good girl."