5

A/N
Okay before I start the story i wanna get something off my chest thats been bugging me all day. I wanna make a Jacksons shade room book that has facts in them but im not talking about them boring old facts that us moonwalkers already know im talking about some juicy facts. Spilling the real Tea that will get you guys hyped up. I think it would be cool learning things that we didnt know about the Jackson family. I dont know about yall but i like spilling the Tea😀☕☕. So comment and tell me if I should publish the book cause i already got some juicy topics😁😆
🔅🔅🔅

I tossed and turned in my bed hearing my phone go off for the third time taking me out of my good sleep I was having. I groaned reaching over for my phone. I squinted my eyes at the screen from the intense brightness. My phone continues to ring and vibrate in my hand as it seems to be im getting a incoming FaceTime call from....Michael? Without thinking i lazily pressed accept call. When i saw his face pop up on the screen i quickly put my hand over my face realizing im in bed and i look like shit.

 When i saw his face pop up on the screen i quickly put my hand over my face realizing im in bed and i look like shit

"Wake up lazy ass!" he says peering at me through the camera.

I giggled moving my arm away from my face to look at him.

"Hi baby!" He coos smiling.

"Where are you?" i asked groggily still sleepy.

"Sound check." he said wiping his sweaty face with his towel draped around his neck.

I nodded rubbing my eyes trying wake myself up. I hear Michael chuckle.

"Whats so funny?" i asked still rubbing my eye.

"Oh nothing...Its just you look so beautiful after me putting that mikezilla on you" he snickers.

"Shut up asshole!" i scoffed.

"No but honestly you really do look beautiful i wish i was laying beside you with you in my arms." he says softly.

I give him a small smile. I hear a male voice in the background calling for Michael, sounds like Frank. I watch as Michael turns the other way and nods talking to someone. Michael face leaves the camera for a moment making me frown. Making me loose my view. Michael face appears back on the screen.
"Baby ima have to call you later we're having some technical difficulties."

"Whats wrong?" i asked confused.

He shrugs tiredly, "Something about the LED lights not working."

"Hm, i guess ill let you go so you can handle that problem." i said.

"Alright, love you jigga bug" he giggles.

I stick my tongue out at him while i flick him off with my middle finger.

"Oh dont worry baby you can get much more tonight." he chuckles.

I scoff rolling my eyes "boy bye!" i snapped ending the call.

I tossed my phone and buring myself under the covers smilimg to myself thinking about how Michael was saying those sweet things to me but still had his fuckboy ways....sadly.
I close my eyes feeling myself slowly drift off back to sleep but my eyes shot right open when i heard the door opening. Someone was coming in my room.

"Beyoncé?" they voice sung.

I groaned burying my face under my pillow knowing that the voice was Karen. I feel her snatch the pillow off my head.

"What the fuck!?" i snapped.

"Girl get your ass up!" she yells.

"Do you know what time it is? Why are you in my room?" i screech covering myself so she wouldnt notice me naked.

"Yes stupid, its 3:45 in the afternoon!" she screeches back.

My eyes widen i slept half of the day away. Shit.
I groaned burying my face in my hands.

"Now get your ass up and dressed i wanna go sight seeing like we planned. We have to be at the concert by 7 so hurry." she said walking into the kitchen.

I groaned getting up with the sheet wrapped around me. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As i was getting ready to get in i felt something running down my leg. I frowned and looked down and noticed the white sticky substance running down my thigh. I gasp in horror. Michael cummed in me. I quickly jumped in the shower squeezing Michaels cum out of me as much as i can. I began to panic knowing that im not on birth control. Why didnt we use protection! Im so damn stupid i shouldve never let him have sex with me in the beginning.

"FUCK!" I yell slamming my fist against the shower wall.

"Bey you okay in there?" i hear Karen yell from outside.

"Yea i uhh accidentally cut myself while shaving." I lied.

I hear her laugh, "Dang girl be carful" she said walks away.

I sigh relief, glad that she belived me.

No one will never know what happened between Michael and I because it wasnt suppose to happen in the first place. This was all a mistake, i just pray to god i dont get pregnant.

I washed my body scrubbing all the evidence of Michael off me feeling ashamed of myself.

I got out the shower wrapping my towel around me and went to the sink to brush my teeth. When i finished i glanced at myself in the mirror. My eyes widen as i saw small purple bite marks on my chest traveling down to my breast. I groaned in frustration at grabbed my make-up bag. I grabbed my cover up cream by L'ORÉAL that i used when i had dark circles around my eyes from not getting enough sleep. I frown as i cover up the bruises. Im glad Karen didnt noticed or she wouldve definitely suspected something and that wouldve been so embarrassing to me. I wash the access make-up off of my fingers and walked into the closet that was connected to the bathroom.
I opened my suitcase and found me something simple to wear since i wasnt in to mood to get all fancied up. I pulled out my low cut blue jean shorts and my brown tank top that read Johnny Cash. I put on my outfit and put on some deodorant that some people really need these days. I put on my brown sandals and walked back to the bathroom to see how my hair was looking.

"Oh lawd" i exclaim to my now sweated out blow out. Which cost me a lot of money. My cute curls were now a sweated out frizzy mess. I huffed and decided to put a scarf on and going on about my business not bothering to put on make up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I may not look my best but this will have to do for today hell, I ain't tryna impress nobody.

 I may not look my best but this will have to do for today hell, I ain't tryna impress nobody

I sprayed on my favorite cherry blossom perfume and walked out the bathroom.

I looked over and saw Karen sitting on the couch on her phone.
"Aye you ready?" i said grabbing my phone and wallet and hotel key.

"Yea and girl look at you. You are glowing." she beams.

"Oh really? Because i look like shit" i said giving her a fake smile.

Karen smacks her lips waving me off "Bey please you look gorgeous. Now bring your ass on i want some ice cream."

I shake my head at her following her. She absolutely insane.....