Chapter 1;

Hey there new reader,

Re-reading this story, I don't know what the hell I was doing the first 10 chapters. It was my first time ever writing a story, and around Chapter 10 I took a break, read some other stories and eventually started writing longer and (lets face it) better chapters. 

I am writing this notes part on the 28.12.12, & I am currently nearly finished... so once I have finally completed it, I will go through major editing to the first third of this book. 

So yeah, I promise my chapters become more detailed and more interesting later on, so please... stick with it! 

Thanks.

---------

Chapter 1;

New version - 29/10/2013 

          I sat on my sofa, casually flicking through a new book I had found online, in my pyjamas, well past midday. Maybe I should be getting up, getting dressed and avoiding looking like a zombie, but right now I was exaughsted. All the dance practice for last nights big show took it all out of me. You know what? I think I'm just going to lie here, for the rest of my life, reading good books and never dancing again. That would be so much more relaxing. And lazy, but that's not the point. 

          A knock on the door interrupted my fantasy of sitting on my ass all day, and I groaned. There wasn't a way out of avoiding this. I had to get up to open the door. Damn the person who's knocking. 

          Kicking the cocoon of blankets I had made myself, I walked to the door whilst stretching my arms out, and opened the door to reveal my best friend, Hannah. Her long glossy hair was straitened and she had little make up on, but her eyes shined bright with excitement - before she took in my appearance.

          "What happened to you?" She half joked. My hair sticking up in every angle, my pjyamas and most likely nutella around my mouth, I'd probably react the same way.

          Mid yawn, I told her to come in and she just laughed at me as she made her way through to the living room and sat among my three blankets I was using just before. "Want to explain why you are bothering me on my lazy day?" I asked while using a wet wipe to clean my nutella-smeared face.

          The excitement in Hannah's eyes returned and she waved a glossy magazine in my face. The first thing that stood out to my attention was the beautiful boy on the cover, and a squeal escaped my lips. Yes, I was a fan girl. Hardcore too. "Justin!" I shouted happily, snatching the magazine from her. Maybe she'd give me any of the posters in here that she already had. Hannah was a big fan too, I had gotten her into Justin when I first heard One Time in 2009. She liked it, but I finally got her hooked after she listened to the whole album. We were lucky to live in Canada, so we heard about him before the rest of the world had a chance too. 

          "Read the front page." Hannah said so excitedly I was afraid she'd burst. 

          "Justin Bieber - Auditioning Fans as Dancers!" I said, before my mouth hung open in shock and my heart beat increased. "No. Freaking. Way.

          Hannah clapped with excitement, squealing how I should turn to page four and read the article out to her again. 

          Justin Bieber has announced that he is setting up auditions in his home town of Stratford for girls to be his back up dancers on his America leg of his My World tour. He is looking for 6 very talented girls to come on a four month trip around America whilst being on stage with him and attending rehearsals. The auditions are to be held in Stratford's arena, the 6th of May. The auditions start at 9, but we recommend you get there early, because god knows how many Beliebers will die for a chance like this! Justin really is a good idol, huh? Who else lets his fans dance with him on tour? Tell us if you're going to go, and audition in front of Justin himself at www.girlsmag.com!

          I jumped up, completely lost it by this point and Hannah joined in as both of us jumped up and down in a circle squealing. We had to do this. Hannah and I loved dance, and that had even resulted us to becoming friends. Meeting at our dance class when we were only six had made us friends for life. How amazing would it be to go on a four month trip with Justin Bieber?

          Too good to be true. I thought to myself. But I wasn't going to pull myself down when I was so happy and full of hope. I knew I probably had no chance, but it was worth a try. I had to try, because this would be an experience of a lifetime! 

          As Hannah's and I squealing came to a stop I quickly changed from my pyjamas to some black leggings and a long top and pushed my wild hair into a neat bun on top of my head. 

          "If we want this Hannah, we better get on it right away!" I beamed at her, way past excited at this point and she smiled back. "What song do you want to dance to? It has to be a song off the albums though." I told her. 

          Together we both kind of sung our favourite songs to each other, trying to pick a good song with a fast beat to dance to. "DIBS ON RUNAWAY LOVE!" I shouted, already seeing dance moves I could apply to the beat. It was fast, and I could pull some smooth moves, and fast ones and hopefully it would look impressive. 

          Hannah laughed and nodded. "I think I want Somebody to Love," She told me, thinking a lot in her head, most likely seeing some dance moves she could include herself. "Though I'll have to live up to those in his video."

          "I think we can do it." I smiled at her. 

          Pressing play on the my CD player and putting it on shuffle until we had enough content to put into our dances, I couldn't believe the first song that came on. 

"Never say never..." 

          And another round of squeals escaped from Hannah and I.