3

You

Hey! This is Jay. Just wants to make sure you have my number :D

Café Buddy

Okay! Thanks so much!

I want to ask you something really quick. It's about a two-and-a-half hour drive from here to Homes Chapel. Is there somewhere between we could meet, or do you want to meet in Doncaster or Homes Chapel?

You

We could always just play it by ear and see how things go.

Café Buddy

Sounds lovely.

I have another quick little question.

You

Okay

Café Buddy

My son tells me that you're the mother of Louis Tomlinson from that band One Direction. Is he messing with me?

You

I am, actually. I don't really like telling everyone and I hope you don't see me any differently than before.

Café Buddy

Of course not!

~_~_~

It's been two weeks since Anne met Jay at the café, but it feels like more. They text each other a couple times throughout the day. To Anne, it feels like they've been friends for much longer than two weeks. She's still surprised by how well they both get along with one another.

"So, Gemma's been busy doing stuff all weekend with her blog. I've got no clue what she really does with it. I think it's mostly just writing articles, but she's seems to be doing quite well with it," Anne sighs. She finds herself, more often than not, talking to Jay while she does her chores around the house.

"I'm glad she's found something she really enjoys. Hey, we should meet up again some point soon." Anne thinks for a moment before going over to her calendar. She looks at the next couple of days and sees the only day she's free for the next couple of weeks is tomorrow.

"The rest of my week is jam-packed, but I have most of tomorrow free. I can drive to Doncaster or you can come to Homes Chapel. Either way is fine for me," Anne explains. She's jealous of Jay because she doesn't have to work anymore. Jay's son has insisted on helping more and paying the bills since his rise to fame. Now, Jay mostly works charity events and takes care of her kids to keep herself occupied.

"I can talk to Dan tonight. I'm sure it'll be fine since school let out. Lottie and Fizzy have been helping out with the little ones," Jay explains.

After Anne found out about Jay's famous son, Jay started revealing more and more about her family. Anne knows now that Dan is Jay's fiancé. Lottie and Fizzy are Jay's two oldest daughters, Lottie being 15 and Fizzy 13.

"Okay, well text me where you want to meet up and I'll see you tomorrow!"

"For sure, bye." Anne pulls the phone from her ear and presses 'end call'. She's thrilled to get to see Jay tomorrow. Two weeks just seems too long to go without seeing her new friend.

The following morning, Anne gets a text from Jay telling her that Manchester will be fine. Anne feels a little bad for making the woman drive so far, but Jay insists. They agreed it'd be easier to meet at the same café they met, since both already know where it is.