I Regret That

Since I'm a very awkward person and can't write smut worth dirt I will be leaving hybrid!Jimin's heat up to your imagination... ;)

_____

It was now the last day of Jimin's heat and he wasn't craving...things like the past few days. Instead, he was just very clingy, cuddly, and adorable all together. Jungkook was currently watching Iron Man 3, as usual, when Jimin came running downstairs and jumped on top of him. "I wanna cuddle." Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly while straddling his lap. Jungkook moved him off his lap and to his side.

Jimin smiled and cuddled up next to Jungkook's side. Jungkook pulled a blanket off the back of the couch they were on and placed it over Jimin. Jimin purred quietly and soon was asleep. Jungkook smiled at Jimin's sleeping figure. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts when loud footsteps were coming down the stairs. Only seconds later, Taehyung was right in front of Jungkook. "Aww, look at him." Taehyung cooed at Jimin.

"Why didn't you knock? You scared the hell out of me." Jungkook glared. "Sorry, just missed ya." Taehyung pouted. Jungkook rolled his eyes and pulled Jimin closer. "No you didn't. I know you better than that. You're just here to see Jimin, aren't you?" Taehyung nodded and laughed. "He's just so small and cute." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and looked back up to Taehyung.

"Do you like Jimin?" Jungkook had a tone of shock. "Of course! Look at him! How could I not?!" Taehyung laughed and plopped down on the second couch. "No, I don't mean as a friend." Taehyung's eyes widened. "No, no, no! Of course not! Not like that." He shook his head. "Thank God." Jungkook sighed.

"So, how was his heat?" Taehyung smirked. Jungkook leaned over the armrest on the couch and slapped Taehyung's arm. "Dammit. That was unnecessary." Taehyung pouted. "That was completely necessary." Jimin shifted around in his sleep and both Taehyung and Jungkook froze, afraid that they had woken him up. Soon, Jimin had settled back down and was snoring quietly again. They both let out a breath they didn't know they were holding and looked up at the t.v screen, watching the movie.

"I'm home!" Jimin flinched awake and began breathing heavily. "Hey, it's ok. It's just my mom." Jungkook laughed and pecked Jimin's nose. "God, you two are so lovey-dovey. Makes me wanna die sometimes." Taehyung jumped up and ran upstairs to greet Jihee. Jungkook and Jimin sat in silence for a moment. "Why do you suddenly love me?" Jungkook's heart stopped. "Wh-what?" He turned toward Jimin in shock.

"You used to hate me." Jimin pouted, eyes becoming glossy. Jungkook quickly took action and pulled him close. He kissed the top of Jimin's head multiple times before answering. "I know, and I regret that." Jimin sighed and rested his head on Jungkook's chest, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Jimin?" Jimin hummed in reply.

Silence.

"I love you."

_____

Short ass chapter D;