o n e

A/N Heyy I started another book...Don't judge me if I leave this one too. I'll try not to I promise x

*Started June 30th 2017*

This book takes place 2 years after the Wizarding War

Hermione's P.o.v

It was Monday the 25th June 2000.

Another normal day in the Weasley Household. We wake up. We eat breakfast and do nothing. It's not like we didn't leave the house but usually, we just stayed here and helped Molly clean up around the house. I was supposed to move out with Ron a couple of months ago, didn't happen after our fallout. We're back together now but it's not quite the same.

'Hermione!' I heard Ginny from downstairs. 'Coming!' I looked in the mirror, brushed my hair and went downstairs.

'Hey, Who are those for?' I questioned the two letters in her hands. 'Us' She gave one to me and I opened it.

Dear Miss,

We would like the following students to come to Malfoy Manor on the 29th of June 2000. Our task is to find a Wife for Mr.Draco Malfoy.

Hannah Abbot
Lisa Turpin
Hermione Granger
Lavender Brown
Padma Patil
Parvati Patil
Eloise Midgen
Fay Dunbar
Susan Bones
Ginevra Weasley
Pansy Parkinson
Daphne Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass
Luna Lovegood
Millicent Bulstrode

You will be staying there for 2 months so I suggest you pack your bags as you won't be allowed a visit home. After 2 months Mr. Draco Malfoy will choose who he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

Yours Sincerely, The Minister of Magic.

'WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?' Ginny was furious. 'Calm down Ginny! Can't we just not go?'

I'm not gonna lie I was furious too.
'HARRY!! COME HERE! NOW!' Ginny shouts upstairs. Harry and Ron come running down.

'What Ginny? God I think the whole world could hear you!' Ginny passes him the letter. As he reads his eyes widen.

'Does he think he can just take girls and keep them for 2 months?' HARRY was now also. Yes. Furious.

'Gimme that' Ron grabs my letter and reads it. 'HE CANNOT JUST TAKE YOU BOTH! HE HAS NO RIGHT'.

'Ron, it's from the Minister of Magic.. I don't think there's much we can do.' I try and stay calm the best i can.

'What is all this commotion about?' Molly and Arthur walk into the room. 'Malfoy wants a wife' Harry explained. 'Who would wanna marry him anyway' Ron scoffed.

'Oh yes. I heard about that at the ministry.' Mr.Weasley sits down on the sofa. 'I heard you have to go and stay until he decides he doesn't want you.'.

'This us ridiculous! I don't want to be with him..I want to be with you Harry'. Ginny hugs him.

I should probably say the same to Ron. But I don't feel the need to. 'I'm sure there has to be rules for people already in relationships?' Ginny looks at me. 'He can't just break people apart' At least I hope so..

------------------

Draco's P.o.v

'The minister, you will be happy to know. Sent the letters out today' Mother walked into the room.

'I still don't need it. I want to find love on my own, I don't love any of these girls. I don't even know some of them.'

'Oh Draco, You are 20 years old. All Malfoys are married by the age of 21 and have kids by the age of 25. You know this.' Mother still won't convince me. I am fed up of her setting me up on dates

'I don't care. Why can't I break the tradition. Someone will eventually' I say plainly.

'Draco Malfoy. That someone will not be you.' Mother got up to leave the room.

'Then i'll make sure its my kids' I mutter under my breathe.

'Sorry, what did you say Draco?' She turned around. 'Oh nothing'. I lie back on my bed. Thinking.

Why did he need this. He needed the girls to know it was not his choice. And that he had no say in who was coming

All round if it was up to him. It wouldn't be happening.

A/N Ahh First chapter DONEE! SO glad. It's past midnight, been writing for agess. Please comment and vote if you've read this!
Hope you enjoy then next chapters x (They'll get better) ( I hope)

Word Count: 721