The Supreme

Clara screamed. She never screamed, never was a screamer, but this time she did. Out of pain, out of misery, and out of fear. She had made The Doctor promise that she would never see them again. They had already killed her so many times, caused her so much pain. She looked at The Doctor, whose face had gone slack. He was pale, and he looked like he had seen a ghost. But this was no ghost, this was much worse. 

         "NO! NO! NO! You are not supposed to be here for another two-hundred years!" The Doctor screamed at the Dalek. He knew there had to be more, they took over Mars about two-hundred years into the future. He thought they were safe. 

          "Doctor? What do you mean? They live on Mars?! And you brought me here..." Clara whimpered in pain. She was so afraid of these creatures; they had killed more times than anything else out of all of her millions of echoes. "You promised me!" she was yelling now, "But you always break your promises! I'm going to die again! All because of you," she finished whispering. She knew it was an accident, and that she had no reason to be yelling. But she was so afraid and in so much pain. Her leg was probably shattered. 

        "YOU WILL COME WITH ME WHERE YOU WILL BE TRIED FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST THE DALEKS AND THEN EXTERMINATED!" The Dalek shouted, staring down at the couple. 

         "Why would you try us if you're just going to kill us?" The Doctor yelled back. He was disgusted that he had brought Clara here. Her leg was shattered (he had scanned it with his screwdriver), he needed to get her back to the TARDIS and out of here.

        "THE DALEK SUPREME  DEMANDS THAT YOU KNOW WHY YOU MUST DIE!"

        "You're the ones that should die," he said getting up from his seat on the ground. He helped Clara up, trying as much as possible to keep her off of her leg. They slowly made their way towards the Dalek where they followed it to the Dalek Supreme. Clara cried out in pain each time she accidentally used her leg. When they got to the asylum where the Supreme lived, a Dalek bumped into Clara's leg, and she collapsed. 

          "Sorry," she mumbled, getting back up with the help of The Doctor. 

         "Don't be sorry. I'm sorry," he said, as they started making their way back towards the Supreme. 

         "YOU WILL WAIT IN A CELL UNTIL THE SUPREME IS READY TO SEE YOU! THIS! WAY!" The Dalek sputtered. It seemed to have problems getting out the words. It led them to a cell where they were filed into and the door was brutally shut behind them. Of course it was wood, so no Sonic-ing their way out of this one. 

         "Clara, I am so, so sorry. Please forgive me. They're not supposed to be here yet. I don't know why they are. I just...I can't believe they're here. I am so sorry. I cannot tell you how sorry I am," The Doctor whispered. He pulled out his Sonic and scanned her leg again. The shatter, now that he had time to look at it, wasn't really that bad. She would be able to walk after it healed at least. 

       "Hey, it's fine. I know you didn't mean to, an it wasn't fair for me to yell at you about it. How bad is my leg?"

       "Not really all that bad. I mean, it's shattered, but you'll be able to walk again after it heals."

      "When is it gonna heal? You heard that thing, we're going to die in here."

       "No. We always find a way, right? That doesn't change now or ever. When we get out of here, we will find a way to make us work. I'm not letting you die again, and I am especially not ever going to leave you. You don't leave the people you love," The Doctor replied. And Clara could see that he meant it. Of course she was mainly focused on the fact that he had said love, not care or like.

     Does he love me? Maybe. But seriously, get out here and then focus on that, alright? Clara was reminding herself, smiling on the inside. 

       "Yeah, you're right. But it's going to be a lot harder with a broken leg..."

      "On it," He said, scanning her leg. No good, he couldn't fix it with a Sonic. He pressed his hand to her leg, and she whimpered a little bit, looking at him. His hand started to glow, and she pushed it away. 

       "Doctor! Save the regenerations! You said it would heal naturally! It shouldn't even work on me, I'm not a Time Lord." 

       "One of your millions of echoes was a Time Lady, and you hold a little bit of every one of yourselves. Therefore, it should work," he said, pressing his hand to her leg. She was terrified, worried that he was going to fall over and die any second. The Doctor was holding down cries of pain. Once he knew her leg was fixed, he stopped, and sighed in relief. 

       "Doctor, I'm not worth it!"

       "You're always worth it to me," he said, and pulled her into him, kissing her hard. 

       "THE SUPREME WILL SEE YOU NOW!" A Dalek said, interrupting them. "COME WITH ME!" 

A/N: Hey there! Bit of a cliffhanger...but my dear readers, do not fret! I will update soon. I am honored to say that I now have 67 reads and 9 votes! Thank you all so much! Also, I have decided that for every 100 reads I will post a "Whouffle One-Shot", and I will take any suggestions. Please private message me if you have any ideas for the one-shot, but only if you follow me. So, please follow! As always, comment, review, vote, follow, and tell your friends. I bet you all have lovely friends who just happen to be Whovians like you and would just LOVE to read this *winks* (hint hint).