Chapter seven- Playtime

I watched as Robin put his arms around Sapphire and kissed her cheek. "Lets get breaky". I said trying to be perky, but I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and how he's in a coma and it may all be because he texted me. Why didn't I just stay? It's all my fault. Robin will hate me if he finds out. I watched as they both jumped to their feet and ran into the kitchen. Sapphire ran over to her chair, but couldn't get in, so I walked over to her and placed her in her feeding chair, thn walked into the cupboard under the stairs, grabbing the spare feedchair and took it into the kitchin. I opened it up and placed it next to Sapphires chair.

"What you want Sapphire?" I asked

"Coco Pops!" She repiled

"And what would you like Robin?" I asked

"Me have the same as Saph pwlese" he repiled

I knelt down, opening the cupboard, I grabbed two small bowls:one pink and one blue. I placd them on the side followed by grabing the coco pops and opened a new box. I poored some into the pink dish and afterwards some into the blue dish. I walked over to the fridge, got the milk and as I turned I saw Sapphire and Robim whispering to eachother, what are those two up to? I walked back, pooring the milk over the coco pops, then turned and placed the blue dish on Robins table and the pink one on Sapphire's. Before I knew it they were both eating there breakfast.Not long after starting, they were finished ating. I picked up their bowls, placed them in the dishwasher and turned it on. I think it's play time.

I walked over to Sapphire, pulled her up out her chair, then kissed her had and placed her on the ground. Then walked over to where Robin was sat, he put his arms up and smiled up at me. I picked him up and he kissed my cheek. I smiled and carried him into the room and Sapphire followed behind us, wanting play.

"Mummy we play now?"

"Sure babe, but no fighting over toys" I stated with a slight giggle

"We won't I promise" She finished

I smiled, placed Robin down in th floor and Sapphire went over to her toy box getting out a doll and bear, she walked back to Robin and gave him th bear. I saw a huge smile place it's self on Robins face. It's so nice to see him smiling evn with Harry being so ill. I just hope Harry gets better soon.