Chapter 1

A/N: My chapters will be short, but that's only because the story is just starting. Hopefully they'll be longer in the middle, but they'll shorten again at the end. Sorry if you wanted a longer story, but I'm just starting. If you don't understand what something means, I'll be happy to answer your questions in the comments.

Your POV:
I was walking around the streets of Jump City, just like I do everyday. I looked down so that my hair would cover my face. Not that I was going to be noticed anyway, since I'm simply wearing black jeans, a white shirt under my black hoodie, and black combat boots. While walking some people kept glancing in my direction with confused looks on their faces. I just stared at my feet, knowing why they stared. You see, I can control the four main elements: fire, water/ice, earth, and wind, but while I walk the elements tend to go towards me. The people with water look in awe while their water tries to come to me. I just put my headphones in and ignored everyone. They never do anything to me anyway, since they're all to scared, but other than elements, I have telekinesis,which is very helpful. As I'm walking past the mall I see a bunch of people running out the main doors, screaming the whole time. I took one of my earbuds out and rolled my eyes.
"What is it now?" I asked myself sarcastically, while walking into the mall. It took a lot of willpower to not knock any people over. In all honesty, they're always annoying.
"That's right, run you cowards!" I heard someone yell. I scowled, because the voice already annoyed me. Oh well, I'm here so I've gotta keep going. I walked up to see six people terrorizing the centre of the mall. The main one looked like a baby in a jet pack, and I almost laughed at the sight. The girl in the group had bright pink hair that I hated, but her outfit was lovely. The one with the big eye was stealing stuff with the red one, who kept multiplying. Then there was the big one, the only one who looked remotely intimidating. I sat down on a bench almost right next to where they were.
"Well, well. What've we here?" the red one walked up to me, smirking.
"Nothing of importance," I responded, keeping my head down.
"Well we've got different opinions, then," the one eyed guy said.
"Billy, Seemore, what are you doing?" a voice behind me asked. I jumped, because I didn't see the owner of this voice before. He was in all black, with piercing red eyes.
"Just keeping the lady company, Kyd," Seemore said. I just rolled my eyes at them. So immature.
"Seemore, Kyd, Billy, get your butts over here," the girl yelled, looking angrier by the second.
"Alright, Jinx, we're coming!" they all yelled back. I sighed in relief as they started to leave, but Billy grabbed my arm and dragged me along with them.
"Hey Gizmo, here's a hostage that we can use against the Titans," Billy said before pushing me down.
"Good idea, and she's pretty, so the Titans won't touch us with her in danger," Gizmo snickered.
"Gizmo!" I heard someone yell. I turned and saw them. The one, the only: Teen Titans!

Thank you for reading, love you all!