19.✔

Cassandra's POV

I wake from a sharp pain running through my wrist. I try moving them only to realize that I'm getting nowhere. I look up only to see my wrists are hand cuffed to the headboard, I try and pull my hands towards me hoping to get out of them but really it only makes the pain worse. I can't believe Harry cuffed me to the bed. I turn around enough to see over my shoulder only to find no one was there.

So the idiot left me cuffed me to the bed while he went to only God knows where. I lay there since there's nothing else I can really do, my thoughts start to take my mind to places I wish I they wouldn't, Ben. Where is my little brother? Is he alright? Is he even alive? Are those men going to kill him? I didn't know and I so wish I did, I miss my brother. I never meant for this to happen. Harry said he would let him go, that he would be free. I thought at least one of us would be let go but no, Harry had to lie. He lied about letting my brother go free and I will never be able to forgive him for doing such a thing...

I lay there letting the tears pour, I messed up, I'm the reason that Ben isn't here right now with me. It's all my fault.

All of a sudden the hotel door flies open to a fuming Harry, he looks really pissed, his breathing is uneven and heavy and his hair is a mess, it looks like he was pulling at it. He looks at me, anger could be seen in his eyes. I sink back into the bed hoping he won't come over but unfortunately he does, he storms over to me.

"Get up!" He yells at me.

"I-I c-can't." I said motioning to the hand cuffs.

He begins digging in his pocket trying to find something. After a few seconds he pulls out a small key and throws it at me, it lands in my lap, is he stupid or something? I can't un-cuff myself.

"H-Harry." I said, he turns and looks at me obviously still pissed.

I look down at the key then back at my cuffed hands hoping he would get the hint. His breathing gets even heavier before he violently grabs at the chains and sticks the key in the lock. Once my hands are let free he grabs me by the arms, pulls me out of the bed and throws me on the ground. All I can think is 'what did I do?', he starts to pace the hotel room pulling at his curls mumbling things to himself. I just sit there not wanting to do anything to make him even more mad.

"You're so stupid!" He yells all of a sudden looking at me, before I can respond he continues.

"Calling your mom and now the cops are after me! My face and yours are plastered all over the damn news!" He finishes and looks back at me and gets down to my level to where I'm sitting on the dirty floor and puts both his hands on my cheeks.

"You're a very brave girl to mess with me but never forget that I never lose."

The cops will find me and Ben and he will go to jail for a very long time, it's just when will the cops find me. a few? Minutes pass before Harry finally speaks.

"Get up we're leaving." He said grabbing his cigarettes off of the nightstand.

I do as I'm told and get up from the floor putting on my shoes and coat. He grabs anything else that is ours before leaving the hotel room and walks to the car. I get into the passengers side shutting the door and buckling up, Harry does the same except he doesn't wear his seat belt. It bugs me that he doesn't, even though I hate him with a great passion, I still want the bastard to put his seat belt on.

"Y-you might want to p-put that on-"

"Shut up." He snapped not giving my comment a second thought.

We drive for probably two hours before we pull up to an alley with music blaring from a door just a few feet away, the sign reading ' Inked Queen'. I stare at the sign wondering why Harry would bring me here.

"What are we doing here?" I asked still staring at the building.

"Getting a new look." He said smirking at me.