11.

"This is going to be lit!" Jin screams as we get off Kookie's car. "Did you use the word lit?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Yes I did." He says proudly. "I can't believe this." Kookie says as we walk in the packed house.

There's people everywhere. The whole place smells like smoke and everyone is drinking.

"Oh no. I hate smoke." I say covering my nose. "Same." Jin says wrinkling his nose. "Hey guys! Something to drink?"

We turn around and see a tallish boy with light brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. He kind of looks like Jin.

"Sure?" Kookie replies. "There ya go!" He says handing us three red cups. "Thank you." I reply staring at the beer in the cup.

He walks away and I put the cup down on a random table. Jin takes a sip and Kookie chugs it.

"Kookie slow down." I say. "I need to relax before I talk to Tae." He replies taking my cup and chugging it too.

"Woah, woah, buddy." Jin says snatching the cup away. "Okay I feel relaxed now." He says cracking his neck.

"Why the fuck are you acting like you're about to save the world or something?"

"Because my life depends on this." Kookie replies.

"And you say Jimin is dramatic."

"Right."

"I don't see Tae." Kookie frowns.

"But I see Hoseok." I reply my heart sinking. He's got a cup on his hand and Choa is sitting on his lap.

"Let's go this way." Jin replies holding my hand and leading me away.

"It's okay Jiminie." Jin says kissing my head.

"It just hurts." I whisper feeling my eyes fill up with tears.

"Do you want me to get you some punch?"

"Yes please."

"I'll be right back."

"Don't be sad over him, Jiminie. You deserve the world. I hate to see you upset." Kookie says suddenly.

"Thank you Kookie. Your words mean a lot."

He gives me a smile and I smile in return.

"Woah. Whys he walking to us?"

I turn around and see Namjoon walking to us. I start to have a mini heart attack.

"Umm? I hope it's not because of the nude!" I whisper my cheeks turning red.

"Hey. Can I talk to you?" Namjoon asks.

Kookie gives me a look and I nod my head. Kookie walks away and Namjoon looks down at me.

He's so tall.

It's kind of scary.

"Hey. Umm." He scratches his head and I sighs. "Yeah?"

"So I was wondering if ... if Jin and you are a thing?"

I can't help but to grin. "You like Jin?" I squeal. Namjoon covers his face embarrassed and I squeal again.

"You like him?" Namjoon nods his head slowly. "Is he straight?" Namjoon asks. I burst out laughing, "Straight? Jin is gayer than gay."

"Oh okay." He smiles relieved. "Jin likes you. A lot." This causes Namjoon to smile big showing his dimple.

I almost melt at the sight of it.

"You should talk to him." I encourage. "You think so?" I nod my head excitedly and he smiles. "Okay. I will thank you."