Waking up

Keefe's POV:

Gosh, I just woke up and I feel HORRIBLE! I opened my eyes to see beautiful brown eyes staring into mine. I tried to get up but my head was throbbing so bad I had to keep laying.

"Keefe are you-" Sophie started to say but the pain took me back into darkness. I woke up and i saw Foster on a chair near me, her eyes puffy. I was in Elwin's office.

"Foster? what happened to me?" her eyes suddenly lit up.

"KEEFE! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!" then she ran and gave me a hug.

"Missed me much Foster?"

"You have no idea!" she had tears and I knew it was of happiness, you didn't have to be an Empath to understand that. "Keefe you had a concussion and a broken nose but thats it-"

"FOSTER IS MY HAIR OK?" I started to freak out. NOT THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!

"No, no you are still......"

"Yes Foster?" I batted my eyelashes like how Biana would

"You... um...." just then Biana barged into the room

"KEEFIE I HEARD YOU WERE AWAKE!!!!!!you were out for a week!" inside my head I was groaning and Sophie looked relieved until Biana kissed my cheek. Sophie felt sadness and anger and jealousy as she ran away. I tried to get up to stop her but my head throbbed too much and I fell on the floor and Biana placed me onto my bed as I blacked out. I woke up again and it wasn't to Sophie, but to Fitz.

"Keefe? your awake!" he laughed happinly and that made me smile "how do you feel?"

"I feel amazing" at that i stood up and my head didn't throb! I was finally gonna relax when I realized what happend last time I was awake "Fitz where is Sophie?"

"She is home, she is kinda upset with what happend the last time, but honestly dude, thank you for doing that, now I can be with Sophie!" I didn't know what to say so instead of talking I just took off to see Sophie as I waved to Fitz.

I knocked on the door to find Edaline there "Hello Keefe" she said "How are you feeling?"

"Good-well sort of"

"Sophie feels the complete opposite" she let me in and I walked up to Sophie's room. I knocked but she didn't answer so I just went inside. Sophie was there alright and she looked like she was struggling. Fitz was kissing her and was holding her tight. She looked like she was struggling out of his grasp. I pushed Fitz off of Sophie and Sophie jumped on my back, looking afraid. her breath made my neck feel warm as I gave her a piggy back ride. I shivered and she got off me and i put an arm around her waist.

"Fitz what were you just doing?" I was angry all right Fitz just looked at me confused.

"I thought you liked Biana!"

"You are right I do like Biana but I love Foster!" Foster blushed as I pulled Foster tighter onto me. Fitz looked angry as he quickly light leaped away. when he left, I sighed and let go of Foster. She looked disapointed. "Look Foster, Biana kissed me not the other way aroun-" I sighed again I just couldn't speak, when I just saw what I saw.  Foster sat next to me.

"Keefe my heart belongs to you, not Fitz, and I know that you do not like Biana so I am ok with it. But what just happend to me must be heartbreaking for you, i'm sorry" she started to cry but I pulled her against my chest. She sobbed into my chest as I told her that I forgive her and that everything is ok. She finally stopped crying and looked up into my eyes. Gosh she was beautiful. we started to lean towards each other as Grady barged into the room with a baseball bat. That was my cue to leave, so I juked Grady and  ran back to castleshade. I hated this place since I was a kid. I almost fell asleep when I heard Foster transmit to me.

Keefe?

Hey Foster!

I can't sleep so I asked Edaline and Grady and they said I could have a sleepover with any of my friends. Anyway, can I come over?

Of course Foster!

Ok I will be there soon.

She got here sooner than I expected as I lead her to my room. I made a tiny bed on my floor that I could sleep on. Once my head hit the pillow I was deep in sleep, but then I felt something in frount of my as a wrapped my arm around a sleeping Foster's waist, her right cheek against my left one.