How you turn them on

Fiona

Fiona absolutely loves it when you hug her from behind and whisper in her ear. She gets tingly and she loves it. She'll let you know that she's horny by turning around and kissing you hard.

Lip

Lip gets turned on when you bite his ear. You could be play fighting and you'll bite his ear and he'll get still for a moment before pinning you down to the bed. That's when you'll realize what you did.

Ian

Ian gets super turned on when you call him General or Major. He finds it arousing and it'll lead to him putting on his military uniform and role play. It gets heated pretty fast.

Carl

Carl gets turned on when you call him white boy carl. Although they called him that in juvie he finds it extremely sexy when you calls him that. He'll end up having you pinned down showing you his white chocolate. ;)

Mickey

Mickey gets turned on you kiss his neck and call him daddy. He loves being showed that you want him and he'll definitely show you that he wants you too. Even if he's with his brothers. If you kiss his neck and call him daddy then he's suddenly very busy. Mickey also loves it when you tease him and play hard to get.

Debbie

Debbie loves it when you play or tug on her hair. You two could be cuddling with her head on your chest and you start playing with her hear and you'll hear her softly moan telling you that she thinks it feels good. She'll close her eyes and push her head more into your hand before crawling on top of you.

Mandy

Mandy gets turned on when you kiss her roughly or grab her ass. You guys' relationship isn't exactly a secret. You both love showing each other off so PDA isn't an issue. You kiss when you get jealous or when she gets jealous. But you always grab her ass which usually leads to you being naked with her head between your thighs...