12.

"What's going on?" I ask panicking. "Shhhh." There's people coming."

"And?"

"We're not allowed to be here. Plus, I broke the damn lamp. I bet it's expensive and I'm not paying for it."

"What were you doing here anyways? Were you stealing?" I ask my eyes widening.

"Do I look like a robber?"

"Well no but-"

"Exactly. Because I'm not. I just came to pee and I bumped into the lamp."

We suddenly hear footsteps and Yoongi presses his finger against my lips.

"Shhh." He whispers.

His breath smells like alcohol and mint. He looks tipsy. The way he's looking at me sends shivers down my spine.

Although he's not much taller than me he intimidates me so much. He looks intimidating.

He is intimidating. 

"I'm going to scream."

"I will kill you."

I stop and stare at him. There's still light coming from the cracks of the closet door so I can see him perfectly.

"Why does that sound so familiar?"

"Shut up." He says again.

Then we hear someone trip over the lap.

"Dammit." A voice says.

I look through the cracks and see none other that Kim Taehyung.

"That's your friend." I whisper. Yoongi still indicates me to be quiet for some reason.

Then I see another person rush to pick Taehyung up. "I can do it by myself." Taehyung says annoyed.

"I'm just trying to help you."

I recognize the voice is a second.

It's Jungkookie.

"I don't need your help." Taehyung says, but Kookie picks him up either way.

In fact he picks him up with no problem. Kookie is strong. "Oh you scratched your knee." He comments. "Stupid lamp." Taehyung says.

"Sit down."

"No."

"Come on so I can clean it."

"No."

"It'll get infected."

"I don't care. Leave me alone. Why're you even following me?"

"Because I wanted to say hey."

"Why?"

"Simply because. Now let me clean it. I have some tissues."

Jungkook pulls out tissues from his pocket and Taehyung looks at him confused. "Why do you have tissues in your pocket? That's weird."

"I don't know." Kookie replies shrugging.

Taehyung sits down on the bed and Kookie kneels down. "Oh no. You have a piece of glass stuck there. I'm going to pull it out, it's going to hurt a bit okay?"

"You're squishing me." I whisper to Yoongi. "Deal with it." He says. We're so close I can feel his body heat and his breath keeps hitting my neck making me nervous.

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry Taehyung."

"How did you know where I was?"

"Instinct I suppose." Kookie replies with a small shrug.

Kookie wipes the blood from Taehyungs knee. "I don't have any band aids. I can go find some though."

"I'm good."

Taehyung grabs a tissue from Kookie's hands and presses it on his knee.

"You look pretty Taehyung." Kookie bluntly says.

Taehyung looks at him and furrows his eyebrows. "I'm not gay."

"You're still pretty."

Taehyung looks down at his lap and then gets up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Kookie says worried.

Taehyung stares at him and I see Kookie nervously bite his lip.

"You're pretty too." Taehyung says.

Kookie's eyes widen. "What?"

"You're pretty."

"T-thank you."

Taehyung walks away and Kookie stands there smiling like an idiot. I smile at the sight of this. He then screams like crazy and jumps on the bed.

After he's done celebrating he walks away shutting the door behind. Yoongi opens the door and we get out.

We're sweating from being in such a small space.

"Don't tell no one we were here." He says.

"We weren't doing anything wrong."

"We are in a room that's not ours with an expensive broken ass lamp, and damn blood drops from Taehyung's knee smeared all over the floor. This deadass looks like a murder scene. Unless you want to avoid a whole investigation from happening we were never here."

He steps closers to my face and pulls me up by the collar. He seems fragile but he pulls me with no problem.

"So you're not speaking of this, understood munchkin?"

I nod my head obediently. He pulls away and sighs his sweaty stuck to his forehead. Then he closes his eyes panting.

I look down at the floor smiling feeling my cheeks get hot.

He's very attractive.

Seeing him sweating and panting like that makes him more attractive. It makes my whole insides twitch ... and other things as well.

"What the hell are you smiling at?" He asks.

"N-nothing. I was just remembering a joke."

He lifts up his shirt to wipe his sweaty forehead and I quickly turn around because I can't see that.

I'm already red and flustered from while ago and now this?

My body can't take it.

I literally feel like I'm going to explode. I want to lick his face, his neck and his stomach. I want to lick all of him.

"Why're you turning away?"

"I just - I don't want to invade your privacy."

"Weirdo." He says walking to the door.

"And remember we weren't here. I'll hurt you if you say otherwise."

"O-okay."

He walks out of the room and I lean on the furniture trying to catch my breath. I'm breath taken.

My fingers are shaking violently as I pull out my phone to text my friends.

Jiminie🍬 added Kookie🍪 and Jinjin 🐻 to a group chat!

Jiminie🍬:
GUYS !! EmeRGENCY GUYS !
RED CODE I REPEAT RED MF CODEEEE
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨