Everglen's lake- sort of

Sophie's POV (I realized I haven't done her in a while)

        I woke up and saw Keefe next to me. He was so hot when he was asleep. He was drooling a bit and slightly snoring. I started to play with his hair, knowing that this moment I am having with him is going to end soon. He woke up and smirked at me.

"So you like the hair?????" At that I just stood up and got dressed. I heard him pout and I silently giggled. When I finished getting ready for foxfire which was in a couple hours of hours, I sat next to Keefe who still didn't get dressed for the day. I realized that he was actually pretty lazy when it comes to going to foxfire.

"Whatcha thinking about Foster?" I snapped out of my thoughts when he said this.

"Get ready for foxfire Keefe"

"But I'm tired" he plainly states. I gave him a look that said don't even so he stretched and got up to get ready. Honestly every thing about him was so adorable.

Once we were ready we went to foxfire. I saw something I thought I would never see in my life, my human sister at school. She was there talking to some random boys and when she saw me and Keefe she walked towards us.

"Where were you Sophie, I was with Grady and Edaline and I couldn't find you" I looked at Keefe and blushed.

"I was out with a friend" she didn't look convinced but she just nodded and let it go. By this time fitz and biana have came to talk with us. I was still kinda angry at fitz kissing me but I forgive him.

"Sophie can I talk to you alone?" Fitz asked me. Keefe put a protective arm around my waist, but let go when I transmitted it's ok I got this. Fitz and me left the room and he apologized and I forgave him and we became friends again and all that stuff.

I am gonna skip to when they are home, Natalie and Sophie and the group

Keefe was laying on my bed upside down looking at me "Foooooosssssttttteeeeeerrrrrrrr I am so boooorrrrrreeeeedddd be foster and do something fun" he was right it was really boring for once. "How about we go swimming?" I asked everyone

"YEAH and we just installed a lake in our back yard so it will be super fun!!!!!!" Says Biana

"Ok see you all at Everglen!" It was just me and Natalie left and we got dressed up. Usually I wouldn't wear two pieced swimming suites, but  I gotta impress him somehow, wait what? I was wearing a two pieced swim suite

 Usually I wouldn't wear two pieced swimming suites, but  I gotta impress him somehow, wait what? I was wearing a two pieced swim suite

When I got there Keefe still wasn't there but I saw everyone else there.