Chapter 3

Robin's POV:
     (Y/n) smiled for the first time since we first saw her. She looked really pretty with her smile.  No, stop it Robin! You just met her! I looked over and saw Beastboy and Cyborg blushing at her smile, too.
     "Oh friend!" Starfire said, flying up to (y/n). "You must join our team!" (Y/n) looked shocked, but she began to smile again.
     "Can I?" she asked, turning to me.
     "Come on, Robin, let her join," Cyborg pleaded.
     "Yeah dude, let her join!" Beastboy joined in with his own little plea.
     "Guys, let him finish," Raven said in her monotone voice.
     "Thank you, Raven," I said, grateful for her interruption. "(Y/n), of course you can join the team. You've shown  that you can definitely hold your own and that you would be a good addition to the team."
     "Thank you so much, Robin," she squealed while giving me a hug. I froze, but slowly hugged back, a blush on my face.
     "Cy, we have to show her around the tower,man!" Beastboy shouted while grabbing (y/n)'s hand once our small hug was over.
     "Alright! Let's go, because I've got to start on her room, too!" Cyborg yelled back, grabbing (y/n)'s other hand.
     "Let's go!" they both shouted, and they both ran off, dragging (y/n) with them, trying to hide the blushes on their faces.
~Le timeskip Your POV:~
     We walked into the T tower and I was immediately in love. I love electronics, so it's amazing to be in a tower made of computers.
     "Wow, this is amazing," I breathed as we walked into the security/computer room. I couldn't get over how amazing it all was.
     "If you love this, then you'll love the rest of the tower, but first, it's lunch time!" Cyborg cheered while running towards the door, leaving me with Beastboy.
     "I'll show you how to get there," Beastboy offered.
     "Thanks Beastboy," I replied, not noticing the blush on his face.
     "No problem, now let's go grab some food!" Right after he said that, the alarms started to blare from every part of the tower. Beastboy grabbed my hand and ran to another room. Everyone else was already there and looking at the large monitor.
     "What's going on?" I asked nervously.
     "That's the crime alert," Beastboy replied, squeezing my hand slightly.
     "It's Red X. He's robbing the museum again," Robin said, quickly glancing at my and Beastboys' hands together before looking away, slightly angry. I let go of Beastboys hand slowly, and he did the same as a light pink graced his cheeks.
     "Alright then, let's go!" I stated, breaking the tension that had been forming between the three boys. Everyone nodded and took off, finding their own way to the museum. I went with Cyborg because he was the only one that was able to take me. We ran to the T car and quickly drove into town, taking multiple back routes and alleys in order to avoid hitting anyone.
     "We're here," Cyborg said, stopping the car in an alley. I looked at my watch in shock, because it only took 34 seconds to get there!
     "That was fast," I stated, still slightly in shock.
     "Get used to it, girl," Cyborg smiled. "That's how the Titans roll!"
     "Then we better get going! Let's catch this guy!" I shouted as Cyborg and I jumped out of the car and ran into the museum, finding the other Titans doing the same. Robin nodded and we all entered the building, breaking down the door in the process. I quickly looked around to see if I could see anyone,  but no luck.
     "Took you long enough, Titans," a voice taunted, causing me to jump. Cyborg put a hand on my shoulder to steady my nerves. I looked back and smiled at him, causing him to blush slightly.
     "Show yourself Red X!" Robin shouted into the darkness. Suddenly, a man in all back and a skull mask with two red lines on it appeared out of nowhere. Even with the mask on, I could tell he was smirking at us. Until his eyes got to me, that is.
     "Who's the newbie, Robin?" he asked, still looking at me. "She's cute, I'll give her that." Cyborgs grip on my shoulder tightened, Beastboy came and stood beside me, and Robin looked like he was going to punch Red X's lights out! Red X just laughed and walked towards me, not caring if the boys were fuming.
     "Let go, please Cy. I promise I'll be fine," I whispered, casting a pleading look at him and Beastboy. Cyborg let go hesitantly, as if he was afraid, but he did what I asked.
     "We're right here for you (n/n)," Beastboy whispered as I walked up to Red X. I just nodded and kept going. Robin opened his mouth to say something, but was shushed by Raven. Starfire, meanwhile, was just confused by the whole spectacle. I just put one of my earbuds in and stopped walking. Red X was now right in front of me, still smirking. I could practically feel the anger radiating off the other Titans as they watched.
     "So, who might you be?" Red X asked while casting a glance over at the other Titans.
     "I'm (y/n)," I said as I put out my hand for him to shake. Just a bit closer, then he'll be stuck here, because no one noticed that I had started a water leak with my telekinesis. "Oh come on, you scared?" I laughed when he didn't take my hand.
     "No, just cautious," he said, but I obviously hit a sensitive subject, because he shook my hand.
     "Good to know," I said, smirking at him. "But I think it's time for you to freeze." In an instant, the water froze around his feet and one hand. He couldn't run now. He looked up at me in shock, then he looked mad, trying to punch me, but I had water on both my hands and I froze his other hand, too. The other Titans were shocked, just staring at me.
     "What just happened!?" Beastboy yelled as everyone came back to reality.
     "(Y/n) just kicked the butt!" Starfire cheered.
     "Yeah, Yeah," Red X groaned, still stuck.
     "Oh lighten up, Red," I said, shooting him a wink.
     "Alright guys, let's go," Robin said, begging to walk away from us.
     "Don't you want to arrest him?" Raven asked, even if she already knew the answer.
     "He'll be stuck for a while, so what's the rush?" Robin asked, a dark gleam in his eyes. The rest of us didn't know what to say, so we just watched as he walked away.
     "I guess we should follow him, then," I said, looking at the rest of the Titans. They simply nodded and went to the tower in their own way.