Chapter 6

"Park

"Park...?"

"Do you not know Mrs. Park from Busan, my college friend, the one I always write letters to?" Mrs. Kim smiled at her son, but then her smile turned into a frown as she realized an important thing. "Honey, I left my makeup pouch at the mall's comfort room!"

"What?" Mr. Kim groaned after hearing his wife's sudden reaction, he was just taking his shoes off. "Fine, there's no use arguing with you when it comes to your stuff, let's go out while the car's engine is still hot."

As his parents left the doorway once again, Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about his mom's words.

Busan. Jimin was a transfer student from there, wasn't he? And his surname was Park.

"Hey, what was that about?"

Taehyung's thoughts were stopped after hearing Jungkook's voice from the bedroom, he forgot that his boyfriend was still hiding.

Looking at the window and seeing his parents quickly leave in a hurry, Taehyung sighed in relief and turned to Jungkook's direction, signaling him it was okay to come out now. "M-My parents want me to live on a dorm near our school, they want me to be independent and--"

"Let me see." Jungkook held out his hand as a gesture for Taehyung to give the paper brochure he was holding, which he didn't think twice to give.

Taehyung smiled after realizing one thing, in that dorm, without his parents and any other people from their school, he and Jungkook could possibly, just possibly, act a couple for once.

Just a few explanations for his roommate, which could most likely be Jimin, would do.

"I-I was thinking, you can v-visit me anytime you want since it's a dorm and all--"

"I can't."

He gave Jungkook a questioning look, earning himself a disappointed sigh from the younger.

"This dorm is filled with kids from our school, not to mention I myself am living there, somewhere on the third floor with Hoseok hyung, he just moved out from his house too for the same reasons as you."

"H-How come I didn't know?"

"Why should you? I mean, it's not like you can visit me or anything. Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung are residing somewhere on the third floor of that building too by the way, if you're curious." Jungkook said as he gave him back the brochure. "Why at this dorm, though?"

"My mom's friend knows the owner, and they want me to live with that lady's son." Taehyung replied with his head lowered down.

"Who? Is he from our school?" the younger one asked with a hint of jealousy in his tone.

"I-I don't know, I'll know once I get there!" he lied, Taehyung lied once again. He knew if Jungkook knew that the roommate might be Jimin, he'll be angry for sure.