Chapter 13 C

Consider the GIF in media box! *Writer Hides Under The Bed*

Hello People! How are you all? How was your eid?

Mine was boring af! :/

But yes here is the chapter! I request you all to grab the tissue box and yes!

After the chapter ends I don't want you all to start blaming the poor soul!

Take out a minute from your precious time think about her condition and then write a SANE comment! It's request!

#InlinesaremyFav

#IgnoreMistakes

Won't say happy reading!

Chapter 13 C

Nandini's POV...

"I have told Manik everything about you and your beautiful interesting pass just a while ago! And he hates you now!"

"You are lying!" I shrieked turning to her and she shrugged.

"No dear Nandini! No! I am not lying!" She spoke with an evil smirk and I gave her a look of disbelief.

"Shut up do you get it? I don't believe you! My Manik loves me! He doesn't care what my past is! He loves me beyond that!" I told her screaming my lungs out and huffed like a bull.

My breath was uncontrollably wild and I was covered in sweat.

My Manik loves me!

He loves me!

He doesn't care of my past!

He loves me!!!!!

She is lying, Nandini! Don't believe her! Trust your love! Queen spoke loudly shaking me from my trance and I nodded in determination.

"Oh yes!" Neyonika's voice brought my attention and I stared at her numbly. "He loves Nandini! But he can't love a killer! And now he knows that you are a drug addict!" She spoke mercilessly and I clenched my fists.

"I was on drugs! Not anymore!" I defended myself and tried to be confident but Neyonika leaned closer trapping me between herself and the wall.