Chapter 4- Everyday life with Nightmares

"Wake up Master." May shakes me even though my eyes are already wide open. Or should I say they never closed. "What is it May?" I ask sitting up and yawning.

She shakes my shoulder and points at the door, where Cara is cracking her knuckles. "M-master what would you happen to be doing with this Mothgirl?" She tilts her head.

Fuck.

"It's not what it looks like!" I try to explain waving my arms about. "I didn't even get any sleep."

Shit that sounded worse.

"What?!" She growls. Pinning May against the wall.

"I couldn't sleep because I have reoccurring nightmares not because of May." I explain despite wanting to keep this secret for longer. "What?" She says caringly dropping May.

"Is this because of us?" Kate stands timidly by the door with Myrda cowering behind her.

"No I've had these for as long as I can remember. I don't really know why they started though." I sigh. "Have you tried visiting a phycologist, there's a great one currently living in Britain by the name of Infinity Maryk. Apparently she specialises in night terrors but she also helped me with my depression." Cara suggests.

"Britain is a long way to go for a phycologist. And it's really not that bad." I try to say with little success. "No we're going to take you, a change of scenery will probably do you good as well."

I sigh knowing I'm fighting a losing battle. "You do understand the chance of you being able to come with me is well miniscule. I heard Britain's laws are different to our own."

"While that is slightly true they do accept non humans recognised as European natives. Anything else has been banned from entering due to possible interspecies disease transmitions." Myrda informs us.

"So that means that Me and Myrda are the only ones allowed into Europe." Cara smirks.

"But then what can I do about you two. I can't exactly hire a babysitter." I turn to May and Kate who look slightly saddened. "If it will help you get better then I say you should go." Kate says and May nods lightly. "I'll have to talk to Smith about it." I sigh.

-Time skip to the airport-

"Wait, so how was Smith going to deal with May and Kate?" Myrda asks her own arm wrapped around mine. "They've gone to live with my cousin Sara for the week that we're gone." I explain.

"I can't believe they put Cara in the cargo storage. Well, I suppose it makes sense considering she doesn't really fit that well into a plane." Myrda chuckles obviously pleased that she has me all to herself for about twelve hours. It's not even like I can sleep through it.

"Britain may sound strict with their interspecies policies but they let non humans that are allowed in, have jobs and can walk freely without a homestay." Myrda explains, we get a few looks from other people, despite being a non human species Myrda is quite a bit taller than me leading to strange looks on its own.

Once we got on the plane Myrda takes the window seat and I sit next to her. She rests her head on my shoulder and starts drifting off to sleep her green scales shining dully in the early morning light. As the plan takes off Myrda has already given in to sleep leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I hope this doctor is really as good as they claim. Even if her name is pretty strange, it doesn't sound very English at all. Perhaps it's another European name.

-Time skip to Great Britain (God save the Queen)-

Here we are, standing outside Infinity's house/office. Somewhere in the English countryside.