06: Protection and Possession

Lian watched as the girls' eyes widened

Tiana even involuntarily stepped back, "Jordynn?" she stuttered as Rylie slowly pulled her hand out of Jordynn's grip.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time I saw you, I remember saying that I never wanted to see your faces again. You dare step here and bring your petty posse with only lies coming out of your mouth?," Jordynn pointedly said. Everyone was shocked, so far it was the longest statement they heard from her since she transferred to their school. Boy, she really is a diva.

She then looked at Julia who's standing beside her and nodded. The student council president nodded back before facing the crowd and with her most authoritative voice yelled;

"The show's over everyone! Go home and mind your own businesses!"

There were some who groaned and mumbled their complaints but they never had the guts to say it to her face so they just obeyed.

Once they were completely alone, silence ensued for a few seconds. It was then broken by the kid. Liandra decided to call Tiana that way because she sure is acting like one.

"Haven't you seen it? She has Judah's ring! And—"

How did she know it was Judah's?

"And how do you think she got it?," Jordynn crossed her arms, smirking. The tension in the air worsened as Tiana looked back at her defiantly.

"She definitely stole it!"

This made Lian stare at her unbelievingly while Jordynn chuckled, shaking her head.

"You think Jeon will let that happen? Your stupidity is beyond me! Seriously Tatiana."

The kid's jaw dropped and as she was about to defend herself some more, Lian immediately cut her off; "Then I'll just return it."

The six girls turned their heads to her with different expressions on their faces. Jordynn was raising her eyebrow, Tiana and Saige were smiling, Irina was frowning, Julia was biting her lip and lastly, her bestfriend;

"Are you crazy Lian?! I told you already, he gave it to you so clearly he wants you to have it! Why are you insisting to give it back?," Rylie exasperatedly insisted.

"Just let her be! That's what she wants to do," Saige readily countered. She had been contradicting every word Rylie says and it was pissing the girl off to no end.

"Look here Peppa, my patience with you is dangerously fading into nothingness so before that happens—which would end with something you won't really like... say, your hair also disappearing—you better keep quiet there and be a good female dog that you were trained to be," Rylie threatened before smiling sweetly at the infuriating girl.

Lian sighed in distress as she absentmindedly massaged her temple. She then watched Jordynn who looked at her best friend, impressed.

Rylie Pearce was described at school as someone who knows everyone and everything, a social butterfly. It was easy for her to start new friendships but the moment you piss her off, she will unapologetically cut you off her life just as fast.