37.

Stuff mentioned in the last chapter^*

This chapter packs in A LOT lol I kinda wanted to make a desperate birthday chapter but like, we're already at like 36 and the sub plot is just kicking off sooo yeh

Also sorry for the wait! My wattpad kept crashing and wouldn't let me access any thing !
It's still being a dick I've been trying my best but it won't let me save anything fml

TANNER

I watched as Clover stared at Harry lovingly, her gaze sympathetic, understanding and undeniably warm. She looked like she wanted to pounce on him with kisses and hugs—knowing her, that's probably around about where her mind was wandering. The cutie tried hard to hide her level of attraction she had to Harry but it was so blindingly obvious, I had no idea if Harry knew about it or not but he was damn lucky either way.

She was a beautiful girl, innocent in her ways, cheerful and with kindness at a level where it was probably not good for her. She was what Harry the bastard deserved after everything he had been through at the hands of that fucker Johnny. Harry was a good man despite what he thought of himself and the image he portrayed.

He wasn't nice in any means, he would beat the shit out of you if you ever even dreamed of crossing him or insulting him, but he had loyalty towards those he loved so fierce he would go to the ends of the earth to protect them from any harm. He was rough, and scary looking with his massive biceps, broad shoulders, and chest, yet somehow this sweet little creature liked him.

Looking down at the board I pulled out what we came here for; a picture of Johnnys third second-in command. Yeah. Having just one side hoe would be too normal for the arrogant motherfucker. This man was our third main suspect of who Johnny had paid (or threatened) to kill Harry's sister.

"Hey sweetness, reckon you can go find a marker for me?" I turned to Clover, Harry's jaw clenched and I literally saw as his muscles tensed when I called her a nickname. This jealously was making him look constipated. Ha.

She blinked up at me with big honey eyes as if being snapped out of a trance before she nodded her head earnestly and hopped up and bounced out of the room like a little puppy who wanted to please someone.

She was seriously so adorable.

Harry was a lucky motherfucker.

"This is Dane Stock, and who we think is our third suspect. We know that Johnny has three main men and me and Tanner have been spying the shit out of them all for the past few weeks, and we're sure this is our guy." Locke told Harry who was staring at the picture with cold fury etched on his face.

"I recognise him," He growled darkly, "I fought him once. Broke his arm and leg. . if I had known then. . " He gritted through clenched teeth as he trailed off allowing us to use our imaginations to fill in what Harry would have possibly done if he had known he was another major suspect behind his sisters murder.