12 . Flawless Father !

This chapter is dedicated to VERONICA_PRABHAS ritikamalikvd1d . I loved all your answers, specially these ones.

______________

Chapter 12

Krishna's pov: (Siya's dad)

I was listening to my favourite song while preparing breakfast for my daughter. I got a call from Shakti, he wanted to meet me and I agreed to visit him.

It was around 10 in the morning but still Siya didn't came down. I went to her room , she was wide awake and staring at the ceiling completely lost. Something is definitely wrong! She looks sad but why? What's the reason?

"Chittu! Come and have breakfast! It's getting late , get up. " I told her.

"You go pa, I'll come. " she told me blankly.

"I said get up. " this time my voice was stern enough waking her up and she went into the restroom. I can't compromise with her health, if it comes to her diet I am very strict.

She came to the dining table and we had our breakfast in silence, I can't even tolerate an ounce of sadness in her face.

"Chittu, what happened? " I asked her.

"Noth...nothing daddy! Why?" She tried to manage.

" If you forgot, let me remind you... I am your father, I know about my daughter." I told her while having my breakfast.

Suddenly she bursted out crying crushing my heart " Siya.. Chittu, what happened? Why are you crying sweety? " I got up from my chair and hugged her.

"Appa... One.. One of my...my...friend pa.. He..I mean she.. is so close to me, suddenly she stopped talking with me I... don't...know what have I... done? " she hicked up as far as I know my daughter is not that type to cry over a friend just because someone didn't talk to her.

" Chittu... There must be a reason, didn't she informed you about anything... I mean do you both had a fight? " I asked her.

"No fight pa but yeah.. He...aaa.. She told me, she can't talk to me for the next ten days! " She hicked up again.

"Ooohoo...! Then what's the problem girl ? She might have got stuck up with certain other things. You cannot press people chittu!

Listen carefully, in any friendship and relationship one should give space and time to the other, you should let them breath.. You can't go around forcing them to spend time with you.

Expectations kills love and murders relationships Siya, you can give your time to your friend and show your love, but if you expect the same from your loved ones, the exact way and amount you give them, that will lead to downfall my dear, because everyone have different ways of showing their love.

If you started expecting so much from them, in one point of your life you'll get fed up with those relationships, you can't let a good friendship fall because of boredom and unwanted anguish.

Trust me, a space is need to realize the person's importance in life. That's why elders said TIME INCREASES LOVE.

Now look at you my crazy daughter.. You love your friend so much that's why you miss her, never mind concentrate on other things and spend more time with her when she is in your reach. " she began to think deeply.

I fed a mouth full of food to her and she started to munch!

"Well, who is that friend of yours? I wanna meet her. " she coughed with my question then I gave her water.