59

Everyone had settled in to their rooms and I waited an hour

Everyone had settled in to their rooms and I waited an hour. Monique was fast asleep, but she would know where I'd be. I peek out the door and the halls were empty. Harry's room was all the way down the hall, turned into another one.

I casually make my way down, going to the door on the immediate left. I knock a couple times and the door flies open. Harry grabs my waist, pulling me in. He pushes me against the door and kisses me. I smile into the kiss, holding onto his shirt. He lifts me up and carries me to the bed. I lay on my back about to pull my sweater off, but he gets a phone call.

He groans, picking it up then walks over to the window. I walk over to his side and intertwine our hands. He looks down at me with a smile then it falters into a frown.

"I'm sorry, what?" he spoke into the phone lowly. "They did what?"

I try to listen to the other person on the line, but their voices were muffled. Harry finishes his little conversation then hangs up, breathing out heavily.

"What happened?" I ask, squeezing his arm.

"We've only been here for an hour and a few girls already did something." he rolls his eyes. "I have to go talk to the manager." he says, letting go of my hand.

"That's fine," I nod, jumping on his bed. "I'll be waiting here."

"I won't take that long." he promises, gathering his things.

I peel off my sweater then my shirt slowly. "I'll give you some motivation to speed up the process." I tease, unbuttoning my jeans.

He stares at me, licking his lips. He was hesitant to leave then quickly rushes out before I got further. I laugh, falling onto my back and kicked the jeans off. My head rested on the fluffy pillow and I stare out the window. The clouds moved slowly, making my eyes become unfocused. I shut my eyes, rolling over and wrapping the blanket around me.

It wasn't too long when I feel someone kiss my face. Their body hovered mine until they move down to cover my skin with their kisses. My eyes flutter open to see Harry by my feet.

"You're really tired out." he chuckles, wrapping his hands around my ankles then drags me down to him.

"I've been working a lot lately." I tell him rubbing my eyes then propped myself up onto my elbows. "You took care of that situation real quick."

He chuckles softly, unbuckling his belt. "I had a half naked girl waiting for me in my bed." he says softly, getting the condom that sat by his knee. "I just sent the girls to their rooms. Liam and I will figure out a punishment later."

His fingers dig in the side of my underwear and he pulls them off, throwing them somewhere. He leans down to kiss me then I fall back. He grips my hips, slowly sliding in. I close my eyes and my stomach flutters. He moans lowly into my neck, leaving wet kisses on my skin.