Chapter 9: Beastboys Ending

Beastboys POV:
I woke up to the smell of pancakes in the air. I quickly got dressed and ran out to the kitchen. (Y/n) was standing at the stove, flipping the pancakes. Sneaking up behind her, I picked her up and spun her around. She gave a small squeak before laughing.
"Beastboy, put me down! I have to finish breakfast!" she squealed, still laughing.
"Alright," I chuckled, putting her down. She shut the stove off and grabbed two plates for the pancakes. Both of us grabbed our plates and pancakes and sat on the couch.
"Hey Beastboy?" (Y/n) asked suddenly. "What were you guys fighting over?"
"W-we were, um, well..." I stuttered, rubbing my hand on the back of my neck. (Y/n) put her hand on my other hand and calmed me down.
"Take a deep breath Beastboy," she said in a calm manner. I did what she asked and continued.
"We were fighting over you, (n/n)," I confessed, looking at my shoes. (Y/n) lifted my head up with her hand very gently. I realized what she was doing and leaned in. Our lips connected and it felt amazing. We slowly pulled away, both of us blushing madly.
"Does that end your conflict?" she asked. I just nodded, to scared that I would ruin the moment. "Good," she sighed, snuggling into my side. I couldn't believe it! I had won her heart!