Fun in the Sun

•L/N: Last Name
•Y/N: Your Name
•H/C: Hair Color

——————————————
Your POV:
___________________________

——————————————Your POV:___________________________

___________________________

Fresh air seeps into my lungs as I take a deep breath and lean my back against the brick wall of the manor. Currently, I'm outside hanging with my new group of friends, the Phantomhive servants. My eyes land on Bard, who looks bored out of his mind with his head resting on top of one of the surrounding wooden crates.

"This is the worst holiday ever," he grumbles, to which we all nod in agreement. Our attention is soon grabbed by a newcomer, Sebastian, who walks towards us with that dumb smile on his face.

"What's the matter? You were so excited on the way here."

"Yeah, well, that was before," the blonde retorts, still unhappy sitting around with nothing to do.

"Don't look so gloomy. We're on holiday! It's a time ment for relaxing." Whilst saying this, the butler in black holds up a picnic basket in one hand and swimsuits in the other, successfully gaining our interest.

"Now we're talking!"

——————————————

Shouts of joy come from Baldroy and Finny as the duo races into the refreshing water. Meanwhile, Mey-rin is too busy trying to hide herself after we both got changed. I feel thankful that Sebastian just happened to find a swimsuit my size and from this time era.

 I mean, if they think Mey-rin is hot in what she's in now, I imagine they'd die of blood loss if they saw someone wearing a bikini

"I haven't been in a proper swimming hole in ages! The water is so nice and warm." Bard smiles while swimming around happily.

"Aren't you two coming in?" Finny asks from where he stands in the water.