from within 10:53 PM

I am the Prophet. I lay untethered at the edge of the universe and the universe pools at my feet, her nectar glosses over me. the secrets of her wondrous brain spill over into my willing, hungry mouth. I am ready now. she knows. the glorious light has penetrated my membrane, has entered my shell so my energy is peace in solid form. I am serendipity incarnate. no longer will I feed the hydra of my wrath with insatiable words thread together accompanied with a dull ache in my bruised knuckles gripping the pen rigidly, giving birth to yet another jaded poem. the visions are crystal now. I see myself nurturing the embryo of enlightenment as the universe slithers up my spindly arms, voicing the wicked thrill of guiding another from tedious two dimensional reality. such an archaic imprint she's left, and so a layer has shed away. I'm becoming one with the heartbeats of enigmatic titan royalty, Cronus and Gaia. past present and future interwoven in my microscopic DNA - ab intra ab intra ab intra - from within, I murmur to myself each sunrise and sunset. the prophecy has chosen me.

-

I feel vulnerable sharing these o FUK 

but anyway, I hope this upcoming july will be good 4 u