3. And Even Regret Things In Our Past.

Her favorite Disney princess, by far, was Mulan. She loved how the princess fought in a war against a bunch of men when she was told she would never be as strong, and therefore, couldn't even try.

But Mulan showed them all up and become a hero to her country, which always caught her attention.

She also wanted to be just like that princess, sticking it to the man by proving that women are just as strong, if not stronger, and earning herself a hot prince along the way.

But as she sat there clutching onto the toilet to keep her sitting upright as she puked everything in her stomach out at such an early hour, the only thing she could think about was to call her best friend; who was a man.

It didn't take long for him to come, her Prince Charming; or her Li Shang in this case.

With him he brought blankets, medicine, encouragement; and color.

It seemed to her, as she was resting her head against the wall with her eyes dropping with every second, that with every step the man took  he left a rainbow of colors behind where he once was.

That when he spoke, words that made immediate sense to her, tiny rainbow flecks came out like pixie dust and spread around the room, adding color to every ordinary object.

Her dog was dancing in the color, sniffing out every little speck, especially the one that landed on her socked foot.

She clutched onto her color tightly, almost scared to let him go, and he seemed to receive this hidden message because he clutched onto her just as tightly.

It didn't take long before the color started to swirl together as her eyes started to mist again, wetting his t-shirt and making her dog sniff her in worry.

But something inside her started to panic, and she pulled away from him, making his hands drop from her.

She shook her head to every question he asked, demanding that he leave her for a while.

He left, but only the bathroom; leaving her to cry into her hands and chest as her dog stayed beside her.

He didn't know what happened to her, he didn't know she was crying.

And she really didn't want to explain it again.