12

EMILYS P.O.V

I lay still breathing in heavily as if I was still asleep as I smelt Fours woodsy masculine steel hover above me, I didn't want him to know I was awake, I wanted to may in his bed all day without him bothering me.

The events from yesterday replayed in my head repeatedly as if it happened a few seconds ago, I could still feel the feeling of his soft lips against my own no matter how much times I scrubbed them in the bathroom.

"I know your awake Emily" Fours voice interrupted the silence in the bedroom.

I had been awake all night, my eyes were sore from staring at the wall all night. Four had gotten up around an hour ago and I heard him at his desk but apart from that I hadn't moved an inch.

I kept my eyes closed, I had hoped that somehow he would realise I didn't want to get up and would leave me alone, but it was evil controlling Four, he was never going to leave me alone.

"Emily I don't mind dragging you out of bed but don't test my patience, I can only be nice for so long" he sighed, his voice sounded strained yet stern as if he was about to give up fighting with me.

I opened my eyes slightly blinking to readjust to the bright light that was now provided to see that Four was a little taller than eye level as he was bent down on his honkers.

I pushed myself into a sitting position edging away from the edge of the bed slightly as if I was trying to create as much space between us as possible.

I shivered slightly as the cold air hit my bare arms, the rooms I am in are always cold it's as if there is no heating. But it doesn't seem to affect Four, he's always shirtless and wearing boxers yet his body still radiates heat.

"Come on" Four sighed returning to a standing position and taking his full height once against towering over me as he held out his long tan hand.

I looked at his hand, I wasn't going to touch it, even being near him made me feel sick as if I was going to scrub myself in bleach to get the tingly feeling sensation away.

I swung my feet over the edge of the bed and pulled myself to a standing position, my whole body felt exhausted, I hadn't been sleeping much since I got here and it was taking a tole on me.

I ignored Fours outstretched hand earning him to shake his head at me clenching his jaw slightly before making his way over to his wardrobe re a merging a few seconds later holding out a cotton jumper for me.

"Put this on" He ordered as he held the jumper in his tan fingers.

I stared at the jumper, I had only a thin t shirt belonging to him on along with a pair of boxers, if I didn't take this jumper I would freeze.

"I'm not going to tell you again" He sighed in frustration taking a step towards me.

I reached out my hand taking ahold of the large jumper before pulling it over my head letting it fall down to my knees. I breathed in crinkling my nose at the masculine wood smell that radiated of the jumper, it smelled of Four.

Four made his way to the door that lead into the hallway, every time I have walked threw that door and left this room I always end up doing something wrong.

I slowly followed behind him keeping a distance between us as he held open the bedroom door entering the long hallway. The hallway was light up by chandeliers that was placed every so often on the wall, Four began taking long strides down the hall before he stopped at a wooden door.