The one before the wedding/ending!!!

Khuda jaane ke mein fida hoon

Khuda jaane mein mit gaya

Khuda jaane yeh kyun hua hain

Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda

Cabir and Alya were waiting at the airport for Manik and Nandini to arrive.

"I am so happy, this time there are no goodbyes" Alya said.

"I agree" Cabir said.

They were talking to each other, when the couple get spotted.

"Here there are" Alya said.

Manik and Nandinin walk upto them, waving.

"Nandiniiiiii" Alya hugs her.

"Alyaaaa, How are you?" Nandini hugged her back.

"Excited, and you?" she asked.

"Double excited" Nandini replied pulling off.

"Bhai, Kaise ho?" Nandini asked Cabir.

"Ek dum perfect behnaa" he replied side hugging her.

They walk up to the car, Nandini and Cabir in the front seat, Alya and Manik in the back seat.

"So how's the preparation going on? Hey by the way, Dadi aur Dadi aa gaye kya?" Manik asked.

"Yes! And you know what Manik, they are so cute, I mean I never knew there's this other side to Mr. Murty. Aur Dadi ji, Oh My God, Nandini you are just her replica and even her name is Nandini. She made south indian breakfast for us, Idly, Dosa, Wada, Sambar and more. And Nandini you know what she got us Kanjeevaram sarees. It was like my fantasy to wear one, and now it's gonna fulfill all thanks to her. I just love them both, I was wondering if we could ask them to stay with us" Alya gets super excited.

"Alya, Baby calm down, Ithni hyper kyu ho rahi ho tum? It was I who asked you and you are telling everything to her" Manik said.

"Oops sorry! Anyway, they are great. Nandini you don't have to worry about gelling up with them. She is waiting to see you, and talk to you. So just be normal. She loves you a lot. And your Dada ji, he regrets for all the things he had done. All's well that ends well. So, forgive them, and spend some quality time with them. Okay?" Alya asked.

"Sure" Nandini replied looking at Cabir.

He signaled with his eyes, asking what.

She nodded in negative.

Amidst talks, they reach home, Nandini gets a little nervous and stands next to Cabir. He holds her hand and they go inside.

Dadi was waiting for them with Navya at the doorstep for the aarti.

"Namaste Dadi ji. Mein Manik" manik said coming ahead.

Cabir now steps back, putting Nandini's hand in Manik's. She looks at Cabir and asks him to stay next to her.

"Aur yeh aap ki Nandini" Manik says. Nandini smiles, hesitantly.

Dadi takes aarti and let's them in.

She gives Nandini a hug, Nandini initially feels a bit awkward. Understanding that, Dadi pulls off.

She says she needs to freshen up and takes the stairs to her room. Cabir follows her, while Manik gets busy with Dada and Dadi and doesn't notice her.

Cabir and Nandini go inside the room, Nandini locks the door and starts crying hugging Cabir.

"Nandini, princess kya hua? Why are you crying?" he asked, a little shocked by her reaction.