Chapter 2: The meeting

I tossed and turned trying to find a comfortable position. I dreaded the morning, but i didn't want to meet this guy looking like a zombie with huge bags under my eyes. I sighed pulling the blanket up to my neck, while lost in thought I fell asleep.

In the morning, I got up dragging myself to the bathroom. I took a shower, wrapping the towel around my body and started to do my hair and makeup. I went light with the makeup, and curled my black kinky hair. Today is the day

I walked out of the bathroom, picking out a cute jumpsuit with wedges, ain't nobody got time for no heels. Exiting my room, I walked down the stairs. Entering the kitchen, I grabbed some yogurt and granola. 

"Today's the big day". Mary said to me. She was always making light of a bad situation and I loved her for it.

"Yeah, I know". I said after taking a bite of my breakfast.

The front door opened and my dad brought him to the living room. He was truly an eyesore. He was around 6"2, tan complexion, his jaw line seemed sturdy and his presence screamed power. The black suit he had on fit him well, and he appeared to have muscles under it. His eyes were truly stunning. Bright green eyes that tore into my soul. 

I looked away, not wanting him to catch me staring. My dad showed him to the living room, and I trailed slowly behind. He leaned back in the chair, kicking his feet up on our coffee table. He acts like he owns the place, I thought.

"So Elena, you just turned 18 correct". he glanced me at me.

"Wasn't aware this was an interrogation", I murmured.

That earned me a glare from dad.

"Its alright, I like them feisty" he chuckled.

"Wheres Brian"?

"He said he didn't want to be here for this, but if you excuse me I"ll leave you two alone to get to know each other". he said excusing himself.

"Dad your gonna leave me here with this pervert!"

"For your info I'm only 21 kitten". 

"Back to the questions". He ran a hand through his hair.

"You a virgin, bunny"? he smirked.

"Im done, I cant take your arrogance". I got up going to my room.

I dialed my friend's number. I cant stay here, and I cant get married to a prick. He just wants the fucking sex. I started shoving random things into a duffle bag, my friend would be over in about 10 minutes.

He knocked harshly on the door, "come out kitten or I'm coming in"

"Get the fuck away from my door". I yelled back angrily.

He chuckled, "Cant wait until you move in next week, I"ll show you what disrespect gets you".

"What the fuck you mean I'm moving out"? I knew I'd have to move in with him, didn't think so soon though. It came to me as a huge shock.

"We we're meant to discuss this but someone ran".

I opened the door pushing past him. Just as I reached the front door of my house, Daniel grabbed my ass. 

"I'll be back next week bunny, then we can fix your attitude". He whispered in my ear.

"Disgusting bastard". I said, walking away.

I opened the door to my friend's car. Her name was Astrid. We've been friends for years, her parents are always away on business. She has long blonde hair,  and pretty blue eyes. 

"Hey shortie". I joked with her. 

She was only around 4"11, so I made a joke every chance I could get.

"Shutup, and why the sudden pickup, is it that hotstuff at the door"?

I just simply glared at her.

"Come on spill the beans". she insisted.

"Yes, he's a fucking prick".

I told her everything that happened, by the end of the story she pulled up at her house. We got out of the car and headed for the kitchen.

"So how long you staying"? She asked while pulling snacks out of the cabinets.

"Until next week, I have to move in with him".

"Eh, you'll get use to him". She said while carrying the snacks to the couch.

~~~~~~~~~

I'll tell you this... a week goes by fast. Ive been dreading the day I'd have to move in with him.  Astrid didn't understand. Over the past days we've been watching movies and eating icecream. It was Friday, which meant I had only two days of freedom left.

"Girl, this week been going by fast, guess where we're going"!

"Where Astrid, I said with a sigh". I hope not the waxing salon again.... my lady parts still sting.

"The Strip Club!"