Part 40 Grand Ball 1 : The Princess

All students were so excited about the Grand Ball. I also found out that the Grand ball was not only a celebration but rather a tradition. Ito din ang araw kung asan, ipapakilala ako bilang Prinsesa ng White Kingdom, na wala ang aking maskara. Magkakaroon ng Lunar Eclipse, so it would mean that the water stone would appear tonight. Queen Markiko, my Mom told me that we should prepare in the castle and so here we were, inside my room in the castle. My room here was much bigger than my dorm at our school. It could accommodate all of my friends. Kristine and Vian were amazed on how big my room was, they were bouncing on my bed. Mica and Jenny joined the other girls and they also begun bouncing on my bed. Not too long, the makeup artist and his assistants that my mom hired came and so the operation 'making you super duper beautiful' started.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, I was in awe. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I knew that I was beautiful, I didn't know I could be this gorgeous. My beauty was beyond perfection. The makeup artist and his assistants were very pleased with what they had done with me. My hair was perfectly curled that went perfectly with my hair color and the make up, wasn't heavy, but it emphasized my beautiful eyes, cheeks and my lips. My gown was a perfect fit. My overall appearance made me looked like a Goddess.

The other girls were stunning, Jenny was wearing a beautiful powder blue off shoulder gown, Mica with her sexy black gown that emphasized her white complexion, Kristine with her haltered navy blue gown with diamond crystals attached to the waist part of her gown and Vian with her black and red mermaid gown that perfectly complemented her figure.

"Oh my, just look at you Claire- or should I say Princess Clesha? You took my breath away." namamanghang sabi ni Jenny.

"Thank you" I blushed. I was not used to people giving me compliments.

"Kayo din you all look so wonderful" I sincerely told them.

"Don't we look, so beautifu!! Grabi ang gaganda natin. Ha! luluwa lahat ang mga mata nila pagkakita sa akin, madami din mga girls maiinis sa atin for sure" sabi ni Kristine.

We were laughing at each other, when we heard a loud knock on the door. My mom's head popped out from the door.

"Are you girls ready?" my mom asked us, she looked at me with full of admiration.

My friends and I nodded as a response.

"So, Claire, we'll just wait for you outside okay?" sabi ni Jenny.

I nodded, then It's just my mom and I, inside my room. My mom was so beautiful, there was elegance in her and the way she walked and talked. She looked stunning in her cream colored backless gown. She came to me and she held my hand. "You look so beautiful my darling, I can't belive you are know with us. Tonight we will be introducing you as our daughter, Are you ready?"

"'Yes, Mom. Mom do you think they would like me as their princess?" I told my mom, I was a little bit scared about what could happen. The fear and anticipation gave me a different feeling.

She hugged me and said "There's nothing to be scared. Your father and I would always be here for you. Do you know the necklace you're wearing, it symbolizes hope and love. That necklace came from Staria, she gave that to our ancestors to protect our world from evil people. You are wearing it now because you possess some greatness within you."

"Staria? You mean the beautiful Goddess who created the Living Stones?" I queried. I remembered the report I made about the Living Stones.

"Yes my dear, we owe this world to her. Honey just always follow your heart" she kissed me on the temple. "Go now my dear, your friends are waiting. I love you, always remember that. Okay?"