Chapter Sixteen

Right after school, I quickly rushed back to the dorm, accidentally bumping into people without apologizing, which I got shouted at. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to bump into Mr. William! I just wanted to talk to Nate about what happened earlier!
I finally found our dorm and opened the door to rush in only to accidentally trip on my own leg, falling into Nate's chest instead of the hard wooden floor. Nate hugged my head to keep me from pulling away and just chuckled. "What's wrong? Why are you in a rush?"
I managed to get my head out and looked up with pleading eyes that were almost pricked with tears. "N-Nate, we have to talk!"
Once my eyes were pricked with tears, Nate hugged me properly and soothed me. "What happened? Why are you crying?" he asked as he lead us to his bed, sitting down with me on his lap. "Is it because of my gang again?" he growled.
I shook my head, using my sleeve to rub away the tears that were falling. "I-it's Mr. William!"
"Mr. William? The new teacher? What did he do?"
I took a deep breath and managed to calm down before explaining to Nate. "I-I don't know if you knew but he was staring at me the whole time in biology period."
"That bastard . . ." Nate growled. "I'm gonna punch—"
"Not only that." I shook my head, rubbing my tear-stained eyes. "After you left, he came in the classroom. He asked me if I needed help with math."
    "And you agreed—"
    "Yes, Nate, I agreed. Because I thought that maybe he wasn't such a bad teacher and maybe I was seeing things!" I said, as tears started to pour again.
    Nate used his thumb to rub away the tears. "Shhh . . . It's okay. Don't cry . . ." He then pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back as my tears stained his tank top.
    How could I stop crying when someone tried to touch me? There was no way that I could be calm! Nate's soothing calmed me a bit but I still wasn't over with what had happened earlier. I wished I would've done something instead of just letting Mr. William touch me. I could still feel his filthy, filthy touch on my thigh as I hugged Nate tighter.
    Nate patted my head. "Look, just tell me what happened next."
    I nodded, leaning my forehead against his shoulder. "He used his teaching as an advantage to get closer to me, and h-he . . . h-he . . ." I finally mastered up all the courage to complete my sentence. "H-he touched me . . . His hand was on my thigh and he was r-rubbing it." Before I knew it, tears managed their way into my eyes again.
    Nate's face was red from anger. I could see the shock and anger in his eyes and his glare was sharp—so sharp, it could cut through crystals. He was so mad that his grip around my waist tightened as he pulled me closer, my face in his chest.
    "I'll protect you from that bastard. I'll keep an eye on him," Nate growled.
    I buried my head into his warm chest and just tried to calm down. I knew that Nate was doing everything he could to keep me safe, but I could sense that it wouldn't be easy to stop Mr. William. Sure, we could tell the teachers, but they usually won't believe what we say unless we have proof. Basically, to sum it all up, we have really shitty teachers that work here. They wouldn't even believe us even if we told them an urgent matter such as the situation I was in. They would probably side with Mr. William, so why bother trying?

It was lunch now and Nate wouldn't leave me alone. He kept his words and meant it. He told his friends some lame excuse so that he could stay in class with me.
    It was really difficult for me to even come to class today. When we woke up, I clung to Nate and told him that I didn't want to go for lessons, even though I knew it was truancy. Nate told me that he didn't want me out of his sight and listed down some of the worst possibilities that could happen when I'm alone.
    And as I thought, Mr. William came in the classroom with his casual smile.
    "Oh? What are you two doing here?" he questioned with an innocent smile.
    Nate was trying to keep cool as he tried not to glare at Mr. William. I, on the other hand, just tried not to make eye contact with him as I replied, "I'm just here to tutor Nate and help him with some of the science questions."
    Luckily, we had a science practice booklet opened to a random page with a pen next it. It seemed as if I was telling the truth. I was lucky enough to come up with such an excuse in a matter of seconds. I hope Mr. William bought it.
    "Ahh, I see . . . Oh, and Nate, I need to talk to you about some biology related stuff since I heard from Mr. Thomas that you have a hard time with biology," Mr. William smiled. "Mind going outside to talk for a bit?"
    Nate looked at him suspiciously but nodded and got up from his seat. Mr. William lead him outside the class and I could hear some chattering, but it soon died down as a door was slammed shut.
    I started getting worried as I couldn't hear any chattering. But I soon heard footsteps.
    The door clicked open and it revealed only Mr. William.
    "U-um, Mr. William, where's Nate?" I asked as I got out of my seat cautiously.
    "Nate? Oh, I don't know. He told me that he was going to head back to the dorm to get something," Mr. William said with a smile. But that smile turned into a smirk immediately after there were sounds of a door being banged on multiple times with muffled yells that sounded like . . . Nate's.
    Now I was scared. I was so scared that I was stiff. I couldn't move and all I could do was just stand there and watch Mr. William approach me in fear.
    He backed me up against the wall and placed both of his hands on the wall as I stood in between them, shivering in fear. He blocked me from escaping! What do I do now . . . ?
    Mr. William then leaned in close to my ear and gave it a lick, making me shiver before whispering seductively, "Since your boyfriend's gone now, shall we have fun, cutie?"