f o u r

30th June 2000 Saturday

Draco's P.o.v

I cannot believe my first date is with Pansy. Of all people, The one I hate the most. I don't even hate Granger as much as I hate Pansy!

'Draco!!' I heard a knock on my door. Oh god, she's here. 'Yeah coming' I put on a shirt and open the door.

'Heyy Draco. We don't really need this date do we, You know since we've already been dating for like 4 years' I couldn't believe her. 'Pansy, Come on We were NOT dating! I've told you that so many times!' I shut the door and walked down the corridor, her following me.

'But we were! You said we were!'Pansy whined, She whines a lot. 'Ok whatever you say' I'm just gonna go with it, It's our only date since she's the one I'm sending home next Saturday.

'Good' She says, Putting her arm around my waist. 'So where's our date going to be?'.

'The Gardens' I say as I take her outside.

---------------

Hermione's P.o.v

'I want to look at the Gardens again! It rained yesterday, We only saw a bit of them' Ginny was doing her makeup. I didn't tend to wear makeup but maybe it was time for a change, Especially since I'm in Malfoy Manor, And things couldn't be more 'changed'.

I sat down beside Ginny and picked up some of her foundation. 'Omg, are you gonna wear makeup!' She looked way more excited than she should be'. 'Yeah I thought I would try it' I pick up a brush and start putting it on. 'Finally!! I wish we could go and buy you some. I think we should go find Mrs.Malfoy and ask her!'

'I don't think we'd be allowed Gin.' I would like to get some though, I can't keep using Ginny's. 

'I think we would! Come on, Let's go find her!' Ginny ran over to the door and opened it. 'Come on Hermoine!!'.

'I'm coming hang on.' I pull a jumper over the t-shirt I was wearing and go with Ginny downstairs.

We walk into the kitchen and see Narcissa cooking something. 'Hello Girls' She says putting down the spoon she was holding. 'How can I help?'

'We were wondering if we could go into town and do some shopping?' Ginny looks hopeful. 'I don't know, I'm not really allowed. You would need to talk a house elf with you and come back within the hour' 

'Yeah we can do that, We just gotta go to one shop! Should we take our house elf?' Ginny looks excited now. 'Yeah you can take Lola' Narcissa turns back around and continues whatever she was doing before.

'yessss' Ginny runs upstairs. 'I'm so happy she let us!' I call Lola and tell her she has to come shopping with us. 'Of course, Miss Weasley' She says 'We shall go now'. 'Thanks, Lola' I grab her hand and she apparates us into town.

We go into a huge makeup shop and Ginny insists on buying me every single thing I need for a full face. 

'You don't have to get all this Ginny!' I mean there was a lot of makeup and it's really expensive.

'Yes I do Hermione, I insist, Don't worry about it!' She takes the basket with the makeup to the counter and pays for it. 'Thanks So much' I say taking the bag. 

'Of course 'Mione. I cannot wait until you try it all on!' We apparate back to the Manor and go up to our rooms.

'Come on Hermione! Gotta do our makeup!' Ginny goes excitedly to the mirror and sits down, I join her and we do my makeup.

'You look amazing Hermione!' I did like how I looked, 'Thanks, Gin,' 

A/N Heyy Sorry this chapter is shorter than the others. Next one will be way longer though! Thank you so much for Over 100 Reads xxx Love Ya! Please Vote if you like this story, And follow me to get notified when i update :)

Word Count: 636