Chapter-13

Chapter Thirteen

Omega's POV

I woke up with a start looking around the room, it was a pretty normal one, a white comfy bed was below me and a very fluffy pillow, there were numerous chairs right next to the bed and a small table next to the bed, there was a window leaking in small rays of sun into the room giving it a nice glow. I removed a blanket that was draped across my body, I grabbed my shirt that was hanged on a nearby rack and got out of bed. I walked slowly to the door my body not fully recovered but still in tact. I opened the door and saw the Chaos Cabin.

The Chaos Army members were doing a variety of things, some were lounging on the couch, some were training on the arena, some were cooking, some were just sleeping in their quarters, which mostly consisted of me and Alpha. I walked towards the small balcony inside the Chaos Cabin that overlooked the living room, Shadow and Forge were in the couch talking and watching some tv, whilst the others were doing their stuff. I went down some stairs and sat on the couch tired.

"Oh, Omega your awake" Forge said announcing my prescence, Shadow leaned over and looked at me.

"Hey Omega, how's your sleep" Shadow asked with a small smirk.

"It's been very rough, though I didn't wake up in the time frame, I hade one or two nightmares" I said exhausted, from the fight and from the nightmares.

"You looked like you got pretty beat up from the fight yesterday" Arrow said out of nowhere sittin on the couch.

"What happened whilst I was asleep" I asked

"Oh you know the usual, the campers thought you were a shooting star or a meteor" Arrow said chuckling, I couldn't help but crack a small grin.

"What do we do now, if you tied with the supposed right hand man of Destruction, how will we face of against him" Shadow asked with an eyebrow raised

"First we need to gather all of the Chaos Army members of our squadron, then we need to create a diversion where Destruction gets distracted and enters an alleyway, then we all corner him and start beating him with a bat like a group of thugs, also maybe mug him and rob him of all his valuables for good measure" I said sarcastically, the three members chuckled in unison. I rarely cracked jokes since, she left me. This was one of the times my old self showed.

"I'm feeling hungry" Forge said out of nowhere

"Same here" Shadow and Arrow said in unison

"You guys go on ahead, I'm going to eat pancakes here, I don't really want to move from my spot" I said

"If you say so" replied Arrow and ran of to the kitchen, Forge and Shadow shrugged and followed suit. I sighed and clicked my fingers, a stack of blu pancakes appeared on my lap accompanied with maple syrup and a fork. I applied the syrup and ate peacefully my mind swirling on the battle. The mysterious figure was powerful all right, was even able to survive an encounter with me, which only a few people could do. Unless of course I let them live. 

I finished eating my pancakes and went outside after drinking some diet coke. The morning air brushed up against my skin sending cool relaxing vibes to me. A shriek echoed throughout Camp Half Blood sending me to go on instinct and run towards the epicenter of the scream. Campers of any cabin gathered around the middle a figure flying above them. I squinted my eyes a little and focused on it. I widened my eyes and sighed

I ran towards the crowd of demigod and went to the middle.

"We should kill it" a camper said

"Whoever said that, shut up, you have no right to kill it" I said, the campers looked towards my direction their eyes locked onto me.

"Why, it's a monster, it will kill us" Angelo said walking to the crowd

"You idiot, if it's a monster, the border would have repelled it, also to prove my point if it's a monster, it could've easily killed you by now" I stated

The figure dropped down to reveal a magnificent dragon like creature an icy blue hue was its color scheme with reptilian like eyes and majestic wings. 

"Come one Glace, let's go before you manage to kill them" I said as all the campers stepped back in shock. I smirked a little but hid it under my hood. I walked Glace to the Chaos Cabin in silence, once the campers were out of sight I looked at Glace with a look of confusion

"What are you doing here Glace" I said, the dragon looked down in shame

"You should be at the Chaos Planet, Father is going to freak when he learns that your not there" I said, the dragon stayed silent. I sighed and patted the back of his head.

"That's okay, just don't cause any trouble okay" I said, the dragon piped up and licked me in the face, I stepped back in disgust

"You know that the stench will stay for weeks" I said exasperated, Glace tilted his head and began to fly roaming the Chaos Cabin and perching himself onto the very roof of it. The dragon kept a watchful eye of any incoming threats that may occur. I chuckled at my pets antics, but it was on of the most powerful kinds of dragons in the whole entire universe, I couldn't believe I managed to get one.

But Glace was more than a pet, it was a friend, or more over he is a friend. Glace would always cheer me up when I was down, I have raised him since he was a baby, he always brough a smile on my face ever since, she, cheated on me. But Glace, he was another story, he was a very curious and fun loving dragon, he would always go towards something he was unfamiliar with, he would always try to make friends with it, once, I took him on a mission, I almost died if Glace didn't save me from a stray arrow, he froze the sucker right in his spot before he has a chance to react, there may be the occasional stench from his habits. But I wouldn't change it for the world.

Word Count

1181

Words

A/N

So yeah hey guys,

Here's a first look on Glace the dragon, he looks pretty nice eh. So for the readers that read this before the heavy editing, you may probably remember him, he was cool. So yeah a new sidekick or pet for Omega/Percy. Hope you guys like this chapter, I will definitely be explaining more of Glace's Character and story with Percy and the other Chaos members but that will be on the next chapter okay see you guys on the next one.

Also the names for all the chaos army members

Percy - Omega

Nico - Shadow

Luke - Alpha

Zoë - Constellation 

Silena - Love

Beckendorf - Forge

Lee Fletcher - Arrow

Ethan Nakamura - Sailor

Castor - Vine/Sugar

Bianca - Night

Hope this helps