Chapter 10

Angel's POV

It has been a week from that disastrous call from my parents.

I have called them every few days and every time I had to convince them that I'm safe and completely comfortable. They still don't believe me, I'm afraid.

And I haven't told them about me living with werewolves. They would have a heart attack and I didn't particularly want that.

The past week has been nice.

The twins have been taking care of me very well. We share the big bedroom and every morning I wake up to them cuddling me. It's very warm when they do that so I like it.

Today I woke up and noticed that Xander was nowhere in sight. Xavier was still sleeping, his arms around me.

I somehow managed to get out of his arms without him waking up and I stood next to the bed.

I felt weird but pushed that aside and went to the bathroom.

While using the toilet I discovered that Mother Nature had decided to visit me. Such a delight isn't it? I didn't have any women products because the twins didn't want me to go anywhere.

For the past week I had lent Lisa's clothes which didn't fit me correctly because she was taller than me. Sometimes Xander and Xavier managed to persuade me into wearing their clothes and every time I did, I looked like I was drowning in them and I felt even smaller than I actually was.

I was washing my hands and trying to figure out what to do about my 'situation' when I heard knocking on the bathroom door.

"Are you in there, little one?"

Oh, it was Xavier, seems like he has finally gotten up.

I didn't answer him right away so his knocking went frantic.

"Little one?! Are you there? Is everything okay??"

"Yes, I'm here and I'm fine, Xavier."

"Open the door, little one, now."

"Wait a second."

I was drying my hands, so I couldn't open the door right that second.

"Little one. Now."

And he was near banging on the door. I didn't want him to break the door down so I hurriedly went and unlocked it.

"What's wr-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when I was already pulled into his chest and his face went to my neck where he was breathing heavily.

I circled my arms around his waist the best I could and started to rub circles on his back.

"What's wrong, Xavier? Why did you nearly break the bathroom door down?"

He stilled. Then he looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"What's wrong??"

"Xa-"

"What's wrong is that I can smell your blood, did you cut yourself somewhere?"

"No I'm alright, I have no cuts, at least that I know of."

Apparently that was the wrong thing to say as he began to hurriedly search my body for injuries.

I took his head between my hands and made him look at my face.

"Xavier. I'm not hurt, I'm okay."

"No you're not, I can smell your blood."
He can smell my blood?? Oh gosh, he won't leave me alone until I tell him what's wrong, I'm sure of it. But just the thought of telling him made my face turn red.