Scare Cam

"Boo!" (C/N) jumped out of the door with his phone in his hand.

"AHH!!!"

He started dying laughing. "This is going on my story."

"(C/N)! STOP!" you shouted at him.

This was probably the fourth time he's scared you, and you were sick of it.

"Why do you keep doing that?!"

"Because it's funny," he said in between laughs.

"To you! It's not funny to me!" you shouted, annoyed.

"Oh, come on, (Y/N). It's just a joke. I'm sorry," he said, holding his arms out and trying to hug you.

You backed away. "You're not sorry. You will be when you give me a heart attack."

"I'm not going to give you a heart attack (Y/N), chill."

You rolled your eyes and stomped into you room, attempting to slam the door. You wanted to show (C/N) that you were mad at him, but he knew you really weren't.

You decided to watch random YouTube videos, like usual. 

5 minutes into the video, someone grabs your shoulder, making you scream.

"(C/N)!!!!"

He ran away laughing. Now, you were mad. You were pissed. Time to give (C/N) a taste of his own medicine.

You waited for (C/N) to get out of the bathroom. The doorknob turned, and he walked out. He turned the corner, and then...

"BOO!"

"Ahhh! (Y/N)!" 

You started laughing. "Now do you know what it feels like?"

"Yes," he muttered.

"Are you going to scare me anymore?" you asked.

"No," he muttered.

"That's what I thought."