epilouge

"GOOD MORNING."A voice kissed Octavia awake.

"Morning" She yawned sleepily.

Octavia rolled over to find a pair of green eyes staring intently back at her just as they have for many years.

"It's too quiet" She whispered cuddling her face into his warm chest.

"Just give it a minute" Harry wrapped his arms around her squeezing her close.

The house was quiet and you could hear the birds chirping outside.

Then as if thrown back into reality, as a CRASH rang through the house.

"Hey!" A voice yelled.

"That was your fault!"

"NO!" Both voices yelled to make it even louder.

"Never a dull moment" Harry kissed his wife's head as he sat up.

"I knew the quiet was too good to be true" Octavia yawned.

Then she heard their door crack open.

"Mum, James and Sirius are fighting again"

"Alright" Octavia sighed opening her arms to hug the small girl,"Why can't they behave like you Olympia dear." She laughed.

"Because they take after who they were named for" Harry chuckled, kissing Olymipas head.

After they walked down stairs and as Octavia went to get a cup of coffee, she walked into the kitchen. Or what used to be her kitchen.

"James Ethan Potter and Sirius Rubeus Potter what in Merlins name did you do!" She put her hands on her hips.

"We tried to make you and Dad breakfast!" James smiled flour all over his face,"It's like your millionth anniversary right?"

"But it didn't well... work" Sirius shrugged laughing syrup dripping down the side of his face..

"What are we going to do with you two" Harry walked up behind his wife.

"I think I have an idea" Octavia held out her hand,"Go get them boys."

"NO!" Both boys whined,"Not our brooms!!"

"We'll do anything!" Sirius begged while James gave puppy dog eyes.

"Please Mum!"

Octavia looked at Harry, then at her sons.

"Fine. But you have to clean this all up"

The boys highfived and jumped around happily.

"Without magic" Harry cut in.

Both boys groaned as they handed their wands to Harry.

"Haha!" Olympia laughed at the boys from her mothers side.

"Hey! She helped!" Sirius pointed while James nodded.

"Olympia Lily Potter did you help?" Octavia raised an eyebrow at her daughter.

"A little" Olympia shrugged glaring at her brothers.

"Go clean" Harry instructed.

"Alright" She sighed.

Harry winked at Octavia and they went to the living room.

"Can't say they aren't like their parents" Harry laughed lightheartedly.

Octavia sighed laughing too.

"Teddy never did this"

"Teddy is the son of sock folding Remus Lupin" Harry smiled, Octavia nodded in agreement.

"I love you" He winked.

"I love you too" She smiled back at him.

"Happy Anniversary"

"Mum! Dad! Teddy's home!" Shouted Olympia.

"And he brought Victorie!" Chorused James.

The blue haired boy walked in with with the blonde Weasley girl in tow.

"Hey, it's alright I brought Victorie right?" He smiled.

"Of course"

"Happy Anniversary" Teddy came and hugged them both.

"Thanks dear,"Octavia smiled.

"But no going in your room" Harry said.

"Harry" She slapped his arm,"Let the boy be"

"Alright" Harry put his hands up while Teddy and Victorie sat on the nearest chair together.

"How are your parents dear?" Octavia asked the blonde.

"Quite well" She smiled.

Harry put his arm around Octavia and her kissed his cheek as their three kids waltzed in after cleaning.

"Yuck! No PDA" Sirius covered his eyes.

Octavia laughed but that just encouraged Harry as he pulled her in for a big kiss.

"Come on!" Both boys whined walking over to the sofa.

"I think it's cute!" Olympia sighed happily.

All three proceeded to lay next to their parents on the couch, Olympia snuggled on Harry's lap, while both boys smothered Octavia. Teddy and Victorie snuggled in their chair.

"Now who's ready for family Quidditch?" Harry sat up.

"Me!" All the children chorused, even Teddy and Victorie.

"Lets go!" And the whole family went outside.

Harry's scar hadn't hurt in 19 years.

And all was well.

Dear Mum and Dad,

The kids are getting older and more and more like their predecessors. I wish you could meet them. They would adore you both, especially Olympia. I've been writing less and less often because I haven't much need for it. I wrote when I felt alone and I don't feel alone anymore. Harry has been a wonderful husband and father to our children, everyday I realize how lucky I am to have him. I only wish I had realized sooner. My sweet Green eyes. James Ethan has them, perfectly green. While the other two have our families brown eyes. I miss you terribly everyday, but I get along. This will be my last letter to you. I am happy.

I love you today, tomorrow and forever

Your favorite (and only) daughter

Octavia Potter