|Ten|

The tiny black pencil skirt clings to the upper part of my toned thighs as we enter the bar, my Louboutin heels clicking on the hard wooden floor as we take a table before ordering drinks. A Jack and Coke for myself, placed in front of my red blouse that is tucked neatly into the waist of the skirt. The buzz of alcohol clouding my brain as we chatter. Mainly the medical team out for drinks in the buzzing port of Costa Rica to celebrate the Park opening in two days time- other members of Jurassic world out too for the rare night off.

A nudge from the lady sat beside me, Elizabeth, as she glances at the door- Owen striding in- laughing with his mates as they grab a table beside the bar, allowing me to view him nicely in his clean shirt and smart jeans. His bright eyes catching mine for a second with a cheeky wink- making Elizabeth raise her eye brows suggestively.

Smiling shyly, I shake my head as my cheeks light up a bright red to almost match the intensity of my blouse, whilst hiding behind my glass as I take a sip of my cool drink. No one- apart from Barry and Vivian- know about Owen and myself, it's nice to keep it quiet and avoid all the embarrassing gossip.  At least at the moment it's just teasing about that he likes me- they don't know what's really going on.

"Go say hi," Elizabeth encourages, her bronzed hair dancing on her shoulders as she whispers into my ear. I shake my beetroot red cheeks- I'm too shy when it comes to men, especially the ones I like- but maybe not with the buzz of alcohol scrambling my brain. 

"Go on!" she says a bit louder, catching the attention of the rest of the group who throw knowing glances at me.
"No!" I whine as I hide behind my curtain of straightened hair, hating being the centre of attention.

"What could go wrong?" Says Jenny from the other end of the long, dark plastic, table.

I sigh,"I'll make a fool of myself." I say quietly as I take a glance at Owen and see him watching me with a knowing, sly, smile having crept onto his freshly trimmed face. I look away quickly.

"See!" Elizabeth almost shouts now, the 34 year old struggling to hold her drink, "He likes you!" she tries to push me from my chair. The rest of our group almost cheering in encouragement and excitement.
"Stop it!" I cry before they begrudgingly admit defeat and let me sip at my drink in peace for a little while longer; still insisting that Owen likes me and that we'd be a cute couple. 

Oh, if only they knew.

After a few minuets, and my second drink nearly finished, I excuse myself to the ladies room, a few winks from the group being sent my way.

Taking long, confident, strides I make my way to the restrooms, having to pass the group of men on the way which earned an eruption of loud whispers as I smile in their direction- mainly at Owen.

"Alright! Alright!" I hear Owen laugh at the sniggering men before his large footfalls can suddenly be heard drawing ever closer behind me.
I slow my pace and allow him to catch up where he throws is arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head. His strong and comfortable hold making me melt into him before I turn my head upwards to stare into his sparkling eyes.

He stops us, turning our bodies to face each other, before pushing me up against the wall at the far end of the bar and kisses me properly this time. His plump and eager lips smashing against my own before he nibbles on my lip suggestively for me to allow him entrance. I let him. His tongue dominating mine as he cages me against the smooth wall, his hands cupping my face  whilst his body rubs against mine as the alcohol tasting kiss causes my stomach to flip in excitement.

I can vaguely hear wolf whistles and excited shouting from within the bar, but I don't care. All I can think about is the taste of him and his now roaming hands as he uses his hips to press my body harder into the wall behind me 
Unlike myself, Owen wasn't bothered what they think- he just keeps it quiet for the thrill of not being caught. Games up now, buddy.

Pulling away, both of us gasping for needed air, I can't help the cheesy smile that spreads across my face. This man never fails to amaze me. His own lazy grin towards me lighting up his lust filled eyes. Gently he takes a stray bit of my highlighted hair and twirls it in his fingers before tucking it behind my ear; his other arm now leaning casually on the wall at the other side of my head. He cocks his head to the side, like his raptors, and gives me another quick peck before releasing me from his hold.

A smack on my toned butt causing a squeak to escape my plump lips; ushering me back towards the two awaiting tables of smug looking co-workers. My cheeks instantly reddening and I pivot on my toes to hide away in the toilets, instead I bump into Owens broad chest. A helpless yelp spilling from my lips as he grabs my shoulders and turns me back around before marching us towards the audience of our friends.

"Took you're time man!" One of Owens friends shouts which prompts others to drunkenly shout in agreement.

Owen finally stops us as close to the two table as possible and snakes his arms around my waist, pulling my small figure into his larger and more powerful one; a knowing smirk plastered on his chiselled face.
"Ladies and gentlemen," he teases. My hands fist his shirt tightly to try and stop them shaking. I hate attention like this.

This is why I'm never getting married! Standing in front of all those people you barely know and have to invite because you once spoke to them at work. Everyone staring at you and hugging, passing you around like a baton. No thank you!

"Zoe and I," Owen continues, hugging me tightly into his side and gazing down at me as I try to shrink into his body to hide myself at the words that are about to brush his lips, "are already dating." 

A moment of stunned silence passes.

The uproar of protests from both groups is immense. Squeals of delight, mainly from the ladies, and defining whoops  from the men bombard my ears. Some of them even standing in shock at the fact we'd kept it so quiet and well hidden. They're going to hit the roof when they find out how long we've kept it a secret.

I bite my lip nervously as I cling onto Owen even tighter, the overwhelming feeling of being fed to the wolves making my stomach drop. He hugs me closer almost protectively- and to try and settle my rattling nerves as I shake like a leaf at his side.

Owen just laughs at their reactions. "And..." he holds their attention on tenter hooks, "next week will be 3 months"

The roof practically blew off!

Nervously laughing, I feel like a toy being passed between children at play time. Everyone is desperate to hug me or grab me in some way. This is why I'm not getting married or having any social events; thank goodness I don't do thanksgiving. 

"Okay, let's stop petting the baby dinosaur; it bites" Owen teases as he pulls away from a hug with Darren. Everyone laughed apart from me. I just want to go home now!

"I don't get how a such a lovely, shy, girl like Zoe gets this Pratt to fall head over heels" Barry compliments as he pats Owen on the back.

My eyes connecting with the man of my dreams as he watches me from his position on the other side of the huddle of people. Eyes only for me.