Chapter 2

A/N: Hello, again! Just a slight warning: There's one curse word here uncensored! That's all!
...

Meeting with Duk Hwa, big Hyung Seok didn't know what to expect.

That was soon going to be answered as he grabbed his chair. Right when he sat down, Duk Hwa, excited, already started telling him plenty of K-Pop agencies that would be good for him.

Hyung Seok is overwhelmed by the suggestions. Not knowing what to say, he goes with the thing that first pops up in his mind, "Which company should I pick?"

Pausing for a second, Duk Hwa hummed, "Do you want to go solo or join a group?"

Pondering for a few seconds, Hyung Seok decided, "Um. I'm not sure... Bo-both?"

Duk Hwa nods before talking to himself, "So, a company that has both successful solos and groups."

Thinking more about it, he comes to a conclusion, "That would be DY Agency. They mostly do solos, but they have one group that is very successful. They are also a guaranteed place for getting famous. Probably a lot of money too."

Hearing the mention of money, Hyung Seok gulps, "K-Pop idols get a lot of money?"

Duk Hwa nodded, "From my information, they do. Only the most famous ones do, though."

He hesitates: Maybe this is the job I should take! I was scouted before, so it might work!

Before he could state his answer, he remembers what the DY Agency is. The agency that rejected Duk Hwa. Memories of the CEO giving him the card instead of the expecting Duk Hwa, flowed through his mind.

Clamping his mouth shut, he looks down, feeling regretful before thinking through it again.

Duk Hwa seems to understand the expression he was showing as he said, "It's fine."

Now staring at Duk Hwa, Hyung Seok waits for him to continue.

Duk Hwa smiles, trying to reassure him, "I'm already over it. Besides! I'm now a famous Paprika star because of them!"

Not completely fine with the answer, he nods anyways.

Sensing some disbelief, Duk Hwa continues, "Don't let that stop you from doing it. It's nothing. Got it?"

Hearing the firm tone, he was forced to think that Duk Hwa really didn't mind if he joined the agency that rejected him. Giving him a nod of understanding, Duk Hwa continues:

"Good. Now, come here tomorrow and the following days for practice."

"Practice?"

Duk Hwa nods, "Of course. What else would you do? You need to practice a lot if you want to become a K-Pop trainee."

"Trainee?"

"You have to be a trainee before you become an idol. Once you become a trainee, that doesn't mean that you'll be able to debut. You'd have to do a lot more practicing and get picked if you want to become an idol," raising an eyebrow, he continued, "Didn't you know that?"

Gaping, Hyung Seok thought, I didn't know that!

...

Jin Sung walks through the streets, not having a set destination. Wondering where he could go, he considers going to the convenience store.

As he walks, passing by buildings, one building catches his eyes.

DY Agency.

Recognizing the building as a K-Pop agency, he stops. He doesn't know why he stopped, but it felt like something was pulling him down on the spot.